Thread: Foreigners on the BNSF

Wink Foreigners on the BNSF

So we've got some foreigners on the Hinckley Sub and Skally Sand job. Why not take a peek at some of these screenshots at Hinckley, MN?

FXE SD70ACe #4087 pauses for a track warrant to enter the Skally interchange and work on the Skally Sand Job

Also, the new FXE paint scheme ES45AH #4821 heads south on the Skally Line at Mission Creek with the Skally Sand Job.

CP 493 heads north with a regular-scheme FXE ES45AH #4800 after meeting up with an empty BNSF coal train, and getting the TWC clearance to proceed through Hinckley.

[QUOTE=ZachBell4400;1990149]So we've got some foreigners on the Hinckley Sub and Skally Sand job. Why not take a peek at some of these screenshots at Hinckley, MN?

FXE SD70ACe #4087 pauses for a track warrant to enter the Skally interchange and work on the Skally Sand Job

VERY GOOD , THIS FERROMEX !!
    Chimbica Dash8

So I was informed of UP's southbound empty coke train. May as well go snap this one.

By the way, when I say "foreigners," I don't mean just the Canadian or Mexican railroads. I include the CSX, KCS and NS. Here are a couple more screenies.

CSXT ES44AH duo leading the U-MADALW northbound across Two Rivers Road near SSS Hinckley.

The train gets clearance to proceed past NSS Hinckley.