Thread: MEC Mountain Division

Default MEC Mountain Division

Been posting a lot of shots lately of this route, so I figured I'd just put it in it's own category.

A set of three MEC GP7's on the YR-1 train, passing the farmhouse on the hill.

Modern day operations on this line, aren't a thing, however, under the WMRC, the line is still open.

WMRC train RY-2, with a mix bag of power, pulls a heavy train into Sebago, ME.

https://i.imgur.com/LPZNEX4.png

Ya, good choice for the new farmhouse - much nicer.
    Coming along nicely by the looks of your pics.
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

Thanks Neil,
    Had vacation last week, so I was able to plug some stuff off for the route. I only have track laid between Portland, ME and Sebago, ME, so I am thinking, lay some scenery down for this chunk, and then continue on from Sebago to maybe Fryeburg for the next chunk.

Anyways,
    WMRC Train RY-2 with a short 28 car train today, but a heavy one, with mostly loaded paper boxcars making their way to interchange in St. Johnsbury, VT for VTR(CN/NECR) and CPRS.

Former BNSF SD60M leads the charge with a SD30C-ECO trailing.

Well, that would explain why I don't see many SD60Ms anymore...lol. The route looks pretty good, though. I ought to start playing with the terrtexes a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by ebnertra000 View Post
    Well, that would explain why I don't see many SD60Ms anymore...lol. The route looks pretty good, though. I ought to start playing with the terrtexes a bit...
    Yeah, that is something I noticed when you paint your own tertex files in TSRE itself. Gives off that annoying little line in between the boundary points. I'll have to figure out how to eliminate that issue.

BNSF sold a bunch of SD60M's off last year I believe, to CITX. They came to Maine to be rebuilt at the CMQ shops in Derby, however, no idea where they ran off to, but I managed to purchase three of them for WMRC. #313-315 #312, #316-317 being the odd duck GP40-2's in between all the six axle power numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by CSRX View Post
    Been posting a lot of shots lately of this route, so I figured I'd just put it in it's own category.

A set of three MEC GP7's on the YR-1 train, passing the farmhouse on the hill.

Modern day operations on this line, aren't a thing, however, under the WMRC, the line is still open.

WMRC train RY-2, with a mix bag of power, pulls a heavy train into Sebago, ME.

Shawn those Geeps are are amazing!!!!
    Kevin Kelleher

Quote Originally Posted by CSRX View Post
    Yeah, that is something I noticed when you paint your own tertex files in TSRE itself. Gives off that annoying little line in between the boundary points. I'll have to figure out how to eliminate that issue.

BNSF sold a bunch of SD60M's off last year I believe, to CITX. They came to Maine to be rebuilt at the CMQ shops in Derby, however, no idea where they ran off to, but I managed to purchase three of them for WMRC. #313-315 #312, #316-317 being the odd duck GP40-2's in between all the six axle power numbers.
    Hmm...might have to snag a few for my semi-fictional operation

I'm definitely playing with the terrtex stuff in the near future, since you (and others) seem to be having a great deal of success with it