Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Piggyback to Macon

That took care of the red signal problem I had. Also if I remember( I haven`t run that route in a couple years) before I found out about the phantom signals I think I was able to go to Manual.....CTRL-M and change the switch to the other track then back to Auto Signal when I returned to single track.
    Last edited by crimsonfloyd; 08-24-2021 at 06:42 PM.

Also do approach this cautiously and make sure you have the route backed up or the original handy in case you make a mistake.

problem is my editor and tools has stopped working and i been using tsre 5 consist builder. any suggestions

Guess I can`t be much help there, Sorry.

should i delete the activty

When you said editors and tools weren't working did you mean MSTS editors and tools or TSRE5?

Gandangara Estate, Sutherland Shire. N.S.W, Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by geepster775 View Post
    The answer is in a book. Page 58-59ish

This is a wonderful picture, Children are our future and appreciating, not tolerating them is important.

Regards

Daniel
    Daniel - Sydney (Glad I'm not in Townsville)
    It used to be my favourite place in the world.

msts editor and tools

My MSTS editor and tools do not work either. I have used Goku`s TSRE5 for a couple years and really like it. In the Train Sim forum there is a section for Goku`s route editor and at the top there is a sticky post for tips and tricks. It`s on page 7 post #68, but as I said before be cautious and if you are even the slightest bit unsure don`t try it. I am not 100 percent certain that phantom signal is your problem, but if the issue is happening in the same location I asked you about there is a good chance that is the problem. I looked that activity up in the file library and I did have it a long time ago but if I remember right there weren`t any AI trains after you got out of Atlanta, the author put static trains in sidings.

you will see one before you come out of the intermodel yard about 2 or 3 miles away. NS gp30 oil consist. there suppose to be 2 more out of atlanta.