Thread: SMV CF7 1801 (from attherailyard.com)

Question SMV CF7 1801 (from attherailyard.com)

Need your help with this locomotive and this is for the activity of Surfliner 2 by Everett Keating. Yes I did sent him an email more than 24 hours ago and still no reply from him. I am not sure if he is still involved with Microsoft Train Simulator or Open Rails. Anyway what I did to follow the readme.txt by Everett Keating and said that I can get the download of this locomotive at that site of attherailyard.com. I went over to look for the link to download and all I see there are videos of different routes for anyone to click and watch the video and nothing about the download. I am not sure what Everett got this correctly. For me I have no idea with SMV CF7 1801 locomotive. Anyone know where to get this to download or I can swap for ATSF C7 but not sure if that is the same or not.

Let me know about this locomotive.

John

I'm wondering if that was a typo or error in the file name? I did a cheesy repaint of a GP9 and Nick hosted it attherailyard.
    GP-9.JPG
    Jim

Want to say thank you for your quick reply and your screenshot of this locomotive look good. Now where do I find this to download?? Or not available to trainsimmers.

John

John you have a PM
    Jim

I need the Gp7 SMV download in private since its not longer available