Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Orient Express Cars

Sorry, Ged. I didn't realize other people would think I was asking for help finding more activities for it. I just meant to respond to
    Jdark34's query about passenger cars for the Orient Express. I tend to ramble because I've been too isolated for too long. For some reason it seems the Innsbruck to St. Anton Route just never attracted much interest. Maybe because it isn't long enough. Luckily I recently found the Leoben & Surroundings Route, and, from the-train.de a Swiss route, Südostbahn.
    Last edited by Procopius; 10-06-2021 at 08:27 AM.

Hi Roger,
    That's OK, mate
    I seem to remember we had quite a discussion about the Leoben and SOB routes some time ago!!

Cheers,
    Ged

Jdark34:

As "trampeltier" suggested...GO TO the website ildeposito.net/passenger cars/Italy/CIWLT

They have an EXCELLENT set of files of CIWL (Wagons Lits) cars that will make great replacements for the default(y) MSTS cars on the Orient Express. They also have locomotives suitable to re-power the train. One of the other pages on the website shows graphic tables with the consist of many trains in the eras for all the stock they offer.

Hope this helps
    Doug

Happiness is when the AI-trains appear where you want them to