Thread: indianrailsim

Default indianrailsim

G'day all, I used to use a site which was very good for finding Indian stock it was "www.indianrailsim.com" but I can no longer load it, I just get the "This site can’t be reached" message, has it gone or have they changed there address? I have been installing some routes and activities lately and finding the route/activity needs is very difficult, I may stop my endeavours with Indian route/activity's until some thing comes along to assist in finding our needs.
    Regards
    Barrie

Gandangara Estate, Sutherland Shire. N.S.W, Australia.

Hang in there, Indian Trainsim people do things differently, according to their experience
    but they are fine honorable people and we will get there.

I have no knowledge of what happened to "www.indianrailsim.com"perhaps there was not
    enough support for the site.

I have noticed that the community tend to do things according to their individual
    experience, for instance in response to a request for a download link I received a photo
    of the URL, which is about a million :-) chars long and a mix of upper and lower case so it
    is difficult to tell the difference between some letters, I am on my 9th try to get it right.

One issue I have a problem with is their use of WhatsApp and or YouTube to communicate,
    it just doesn't work for me....

But I love the work..

Cheers

Daniel
    Daniel - Sydney (Glad I'm not in Townsville)
    It used to be my favourite place in the world.

How To download this two files IRbrakevanR.zip & irbrakevanW.zip please share the links

G'day, those zip files are not here at TrainSim as I just did a search and nothing. I don't know of anywhere to find them since www.indianrailsim.com vanished.
    Regards
    Barrie