Thread: Shape viewer for dds

Default Shape viewer for dds

Hi everyone

I installed the shape viewer for dds but when viewing in conbuilder I get a message "Error 91 - Object variable or With block variable not end." I have no idea if this s a shapeviewer or conbuilder issue. Any help appreciated.

AJ

Quote Originally Posted by asteph627 View Post
    Hi everyone

I installed the shape viewer for dds but when viewing in conbuilder I get a message "Error 91 - Object variable or With block variable not end." I have no idea if this s a shapeviewer or conbuilder issue. Any help appreciated.

AJ

Did you copy the new trainlib.ocx (date 11.5.2019 size 288kb) over to C:\windows\SysWOW64 ?

Hi everyone

AJ
    When you try to use the ConBuilder/Shapeviewer interface to view a DDS which button are you trying to use? E or W or S? (Engine or Wagon or Shape). If you are using the S button try the other depending on what the shape is.

Also what happens when you use Shapeviewer by itself to view the DDS?
    Charles

I have done all the steps you mentioned without success. when I use Shapeviewer by itself, I get a picture of track going from bottom of screen to the top with nothing on it and the little box on the top right corner with the error message

I have done all the steps you mentioned without success. when I use Shapeviewer by itself, I get a picture of track going from bottom of screen to the top with nothing on it and the little box on the top right corner with the error message
    Then your problem is with Shapeviewer not ConBuilder.
    Charles

Read the instructions in this zip file & install the new SView22.msi:
    shapeviewerdds.zip from the TS Library

Quote Originally Posted by Hidetoshi6721 View Post
    Read the instructions in this zip file & install the new SView22.msi:
    shapeviewerdds.zip from the TS Library
    Thanks, I uninstalled the old shape viewer and installed the new one in the zip file and it worked.

AJ