Thread: Does anyone have a files for Asphalt Platform kit and White stone Platform kit?

Default Does anyone have a files for Asphalt Platform kit and White stone Platform kit?

Does anyone have files for Asphalt Platform kit and White stone Platform kit so I can download them? I tried to regester in UKtrainsim but I couldn't get a password from Gmail nor Outlook. I tried anything but I couldn't get to have a password.

Hi,
    Welcome to the Forum
    According to the readme with the Platform Kits, they are ONLY available from authorised sites so nobody would, legally, be permitted to send you the files.
    I assume you mean that you've not received a reply from uktrainsim.com - I believe that you're only allowed to use one email address for registering with the site so you should only use gmail or outlook.

I suggest you keep trying to register - have you emailed : [email protected] ??

Cheers,
    Ged

Gandangara Estate, Sutherland Shire. N.S.W, Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by slipperman View Post
    Hi,
    Welcome to the Forum
    According to the readme with the Platform Kits, they are ONLY available from authorised sites so nobody would, legally, be permitted to send you the files.
    I assume you mean that you've not received a reply from uktrainsim.com - I believe that you're only allowed to use one email address for registering with the site so you should only use gmail or outlook.

I suggest you keep trying to register - have you emailed : [email protected] ??

Cheers,
    Ged
    Also, when you register you create your own password.

"I couldn't get a password from Gmail nor Outlook"

Unless things have changed since I registered.

Cheers

Daniel
    Daniel - Sydney (Glad I'm not in Townsville)
    It used to be my favourite place in the world.

I have a bunch of asphalt low level platforms.

What lengths are you needing?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk