Thread: Signals all show red - new issue on long time working route

Default Signals all show red - new issue on long time working route

Hello,
    I have a route (ConIndy) which I have enjoyed modding and running for many years in MSTS, OR, and MG.
    The only type of modding I do is object related, not ever including interactives. The whole interactive thing is not anything I ever spent enough time learning about, and still keeps me nervous enough to not mess with.
    Recently, I added some new objects to the route along a favorite path. I now notice that all signals on the route indicate red, while the track monitor still shows the correct signal aspects.
    I have no idea what I did to cause this, and am just as ignorant on what to look at to correct the issue.
    Would something like this show in the OR log? If the consensus is yes, I'll post a log.

Thanks very much for any suggestions and advice!
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

I recalled seeing a somewhat similar thread recently, and have posted the link below. Maybe you are already aware of this older thread, and maybe it does not really apply to your situation, but it might be worth a peek.

Take care.

https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...77#post1990877

Thanks, I'll read through the post and see if any of it makes sense and applies to my issue.
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.