Thread: Unable to use TSRE in Full Bucket Line route

Default Unable to use TSRE in Full Bucket Line route

Hi Guys, I recently downloaded the FBL (after first running it around 15 years ago). The route and activities all look and work perfectly but when I go into the route using TSRE in order to add items its like the ground doesn't exist, there's just white instead of ground texture and I'm unable to add anything. TSRE is working fine in all other routes, it's just the Full Bucket Line that I'm having a problem with. Any ideas please

Nick.
    Dell Desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree...

I just tried loading it in TSRE and ORMG.
    TSRE log shows a lot of missing, [I] W file: not exist "h:/1 msts full install1/routes/FBLine3/world/w-012805+014296.w" and looks like this.

ORMG puked loading the route with,

Looks like missing world files and textures.
    I would think it's a bad download but we both have the same issues.
    I've had it on my computer for years but don't know if I've ever run it.
    OR log says there's lot of missing stuff.
    OpenRailsLog.zip
    Don't know if it's fixable.

I think both of you have some sort of problem here...nothing in my log...looks good in OR ( have not run in years...now I'm thinking it would be a nice fictional Southern Pacific RR. ) OR log >>> FB_OR_Log.zip
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

Hi,
    I've just installed both fbline3 and FBLine v3.03 (SR version) and both show the completely white terrain in TSRE. Open Rails, MSTS and MSTS Route Editor show the terrain correctly so it looks like TSRE is not reading, or is misreading, something fundamental!! (Or, maybe, has an incorrect setting).

Cheers,
    Ged

Yes Ged I have exactly the same here. Shame really as I've always enjoyed this route and there's lots I'd like to add to it. TSRE works fine in my other 19 routes, must be something about FBL that it doesn't like.

rdayt, thankfully I'm not experiencing any of the problems that you've illustrated.

Gerry, nothing in my log either, except the usual "NET framework " error that I sometimes get for a while before it disappears.

Do we have a TSRE expert in the house?

Nick
    Last edited by niknak; 09-26-2021 at 06:15 PM.
    Dell Desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree...

I did a re-install of the route and did the 301 update. This is the route without SR.
    Works fine in ORMG but the log is a little more lengthy that Gerry's.
    Still no terrain showing in TSRE.
    If you press B it and create a new tile it says one already exists and if you override it'll create a new tile with the texture but it's at 0 (zero) elevation.
    It's got me baffled.
    OpenRailsLog.zip

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by niknak View Post
    Yes Ged I have exactly the same here. Shame really as I've always enjoyed this route and there's lots I'd like to add to it. TSRE works fine in my other 19 routes, must be something about FBL that it doesn't like.

rdayt, thankfully I'm not experiencing any of the problems that you've illustrated.

Gerry, nothing in my log either, except the usual "NET framework " error that I sometimes get for a while before it disappears.

Do we have a TSRE expert in the house?

Nick
    That is why this thread should have been posted in the Goku's Route Editor forum!
    Charles

Thank you for that succinct reply Charles...... I have now reposted in the appropriate forum.

TSRE now working. The culprit was a missing td_idx. dat file in the FBL v3 route..