Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Railroads Online

Of course I had a pretty good wreck due to poor trackage last night. The YouTube channel has been going live now for over a week and subscribers are way up which is nice. Emmett helped in fixing my Discord server. We are competing for the best design and operating railroad right now I have some catching up to do!

Anyways Scott make sure you double check the it is in Toronto, Ontario region. From what I understand Steam may reset to your original location once detected. Hopefully we'll be able to run and others are now invited in my signature below on Discord. Still have some work to do with that as well.

Thanks

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorSean View Post
    Anyways Scott make sure you double check the it is in Toronto, Ontario region. From what I understand Steam may reset to your original location once detected. Hopefully we'll be able to run and others are now invited in my signature below on Discord. Still have some work to do with that as well.
    Sadly was too late to the RTSX-Server this afternoon. Anyways, just for the hell of it, checked my Steam / Download Settings, still at Canada-Toronto. Hopefully next time RTSX-Online we'll test / join.

Was good to see you and Quincy today just like the good old days. Even have some new faces jumping aboard. RTS is alive an well in Railroads Online! Going online in a few minutes and streaming live this evening for all the fun.

Thanks

Sean

A big thank you to the community and the team at Railroads Online that have made RTS relevant again. I would be happy enough with a new sim that is loads of fun. The RTS community as well as the Railroads Online community are very special. This has been an incredible week. As the team has said we haven't seen anything yet and I believe them.

Oct 3rd stands at 444 views. Tonight we had 16 people online watching live and already at 122 views. Yesterdays video already at 182 views double digit likes. 13 new subscbribers this week. I have not seen or felt this since the Run8 days. So once again thank-you!

Sean

Thanks

Sean

Another big thanks to the suggestion that this was available. I'm going to be taking some time away from TrainSim again as there isn't as much interest. I'd like to focus more of my attention on both my communities and the discord community of Railroads Online! I can be reached at my signature links.

Thanks

Sean

Let me see if this works

https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/attach...9&d=1637643231
    Attached Images Attached Images