Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossing Specific Bridges on Monon Route Results in CTD-ArgumentOutOfRangeException

Attempting one more clean, virgin re-install.

I don't know if this is what is causing the fault, but one thing I noticed is that I have XTracks and Newroads, but not ScaleRail. I recall having difficulty and being unsuccessful registering to 3dTrainSim's forum in the past, in order to download the file. Just tried again this morning with new information but with no success. Pressing [Create Account] after filling out the required lines doesn't do anything (the page gets "stuck"), I never get a verification email. Trying again to create the new account then results in a notification of the account already existing, but attempting to login does not work. I don't know if the lack of ScaleRail is casing the fault, but I've gotten frustrated with it and have given up on that effort entirely. Monon was installed and ran anyway, with the faults indicated in this thread.

Thank you for your replies. Will post when the re-install is complete.
    "My dog got loose once, what I did was show him his leash & he came running back, thinking it was time for a walk - stupid dog."

Quote Originally Posted by Kuckoo View Post
    Attempting one more clean, virgin re-install.

I don't know if this is what is causing the fault, but one thing I noticed is that I have XTracks and Newroads, but not ScaleRail. I recall having difficulty and being unsuccessful registering to 3dTrainSim's forum in the past, in order to download the file. Just tried again this morning with new information but with no success. Pressing [Create Account] after filling out the required lines doesn't do anything (the page gets "stuck"), I never get a verification email. Trying again to create the new account then results in a notification of the account already existing, but attempting to login does not work. I don't know if the lack of ScaleRail is casing the fault, but I've gotten frustrated with it and have given up on that effort entirely. Monon was installed and ran anyway, with the faults indicated in this thread.

Thank you for your replies. Will post when the re-install is complete.
    Monon needs ScaleROADS not ScaleRail.

3dTrains forum > Members list sorted by Join date shows "Kuckoo Joined today at 8:19am CST with member status of "Validating"
    Charles

Who knows how much easier life would be if I didn't get in my own way...

Thank you.

Anyway, reinstalled in a fresh, new directory and ran exploration paths over the trouble areas. Trains successfully crossed the bridges and went on their merry way.

I don't recall doing anything to the previous installation to cause this issue but things seem to be OK now. My non-payware OR install was turning into an untidy mod-soup mess, however. I deleted it completely this time and started a fresh new one, now with the benefit of hindsight in keeping things better organized. That apparently solved the issue, though I'm not counting chickens yet.

Sorry I wasted everyone's time.

Thanks.
    "My dog got loose once, what I did was show him his leash & he came running back, thinking it was time for a walk - stupid dog."

Hi Kuckoo,
    Sorry I wasted everyone's time.

There's no need to apologise The Forum's here to help those needing it and I'm sure that most of us learn something from the problems experienced by others!!

Cheers,
    Ged

I agree completely, Plus it always gives me a buzz when I can help, or at least try to help others

Nick
    Dell Desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree...