Thread: Can't find NALW Jet Train

Default Can't find NALW Jet Train

I submitted this earlier, but it doesn't show up in the forum. Apologies if this is a duplicate.

I was trying to debug an activity I'm installing on the Settle & Carlisle route (UKTS 10509), and Route Riter says I'm missing four cars all from directory NALW_JetTrain, JetTrain2200.eng, JTEndCar.wag, VIA_2002.eng, and VIA_One.wag. I've tried several searches in the file library. I've found the page at NALW describing the package, but it only says the package can be downloaded from trainsim.com and gives a link to the File Library page. It does not give the name of the file. Does anybody know if the package is still available somewhere?
    --
    Roger

This may.....be the file in the library you are looking for:

MSTS Bombardier Jet Train

bomb_jet.zip
    Rick

http:\\mononrr.com

MONON-2

Unfortunately, no. That file seems to be only photos of the train, doesn't contain any .wag or .eng or .ace, .sh, or .s files. Thanks, anyway. I appreciate your effort.
    --
    Roger

Quote Originally Posted by Procopius View Post
    Unfortunately, no. That file seems to be only photos of the train, doesn't contain any .wag or .eng or .ace, .sh, or .s files. Thanks, anyway. I appreciate your effort.
    --
    Roger
    Oh, dear, I'm sorry. The .exe installer file is at the top and I missed seeing it the first time around.

@Rick-MONON: My bad. I overlooked the .exe installation file at the top the first time around. I was distracted, I guess, by all the .jpg files. That was it, and thank you. It's a shame they made the library entry so hard to find.
    --
    Roger