Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toronto Mainline Trains New Releases

Default Toronto Mainline Trains New Releases

One of my favorite payware vendors for US freight cars is Toronto Mainline Trains. Recently, they've been releasing some nice sets, including new Greenbrier TBOX boxcars, some with the new logo and formatting, insulated (i.e. no exterior refrigeration unit visible) CRYX and LINX/Lineage reefer cars, new DWC/CN cars, etc. But what caught my eye this morning is the upcoming release of the newly-designed BNSF grain hoppers and the Tsunami Gate AOKX hoppers. These cars look really sharp. I'm not involved with TMT (other than being a long-time customer), but just wanted to pass along this info to the MSTS/OR community, as new releases of US rolling stock is very limited now.

TMT2021Product0016.jpg

TMT2021Product0017.jpg

I have been purchasing alot of Toronto Mainline and Tiger train products they are really nice I'm hoping he will be doing some more auto racks and bethgons in the near future.

I’d love to buy stuff from TMT but they aren’t taking new accounts. I do have an account at Tiger Trains and have purchased quite I few things from them.

Quote Originally Posted by chilla View Post
    I have been purchasing alot of Toronto Mainline and Tiger train products they are really nice I'm hoping he will be doing some more auto racks and bethgons in the near future.
    Agreed - their autoracks are the best! I've been bugging them for awhile to release a set of the FXE racks (silver w/ the red stripes). Would love to get a set of those!

Just picked up the BNSF and AOKX hoppers mentioned below. Very well done and happy I got them!

I just brought the BNSF Hoppers and the texturing looks very good. Im not sure if its me? but there is something that does not look quite right with the wheels. They look a bit out of true and the wheel faces dont look quite right? not sure? could just be me with my eye sight.
    Anyway, still a great edition to my collection.

regards Tom

He redid the Tropicana reefers last year after I had talked to him about them not being the proper size a couple years back and he did a damn good job on them.Now I have gotten close to 30 sets within the last year from both TMT and Tiger trains I definitely enjoy his products.

Hey Spoony send him a email letting him know your a member at Tiger trains and you want a membership at TMT I had the same problem and he fixed it for me so maybe he will for you to.

Quote Originally Posted by chilla View Post
    Hey Spoony send him a email letting him know your a member at Tiger trains and you want a membership at TMT I had the same problem and he fixed it for me so maybe he will for you to.
    They saw my post and reached out. It’s all good now

I'm happy everything worked out for you i'm planning on getting those insulated boxcars and the VRE locos soon

I guarantee you'll be happy with the insulated cars. Also, for anyone thats purchased FBOX, TBOX, or RBOX sets, be on the look out for info on a pink Breast Cancer Awareness bonus car.