Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toronto Mainline Trains New Releases

yes Toronto Mainline Trains stuff is awesome. I hope they release some 4bay hoppers one day because those aren't very common in the open rails community. RRmods however has produced a surplus for the trainz community.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt C View Post
    I guarantee you'll be happy with the insulated cars. Also, for anyone thats purchased FBOX, TBOX, or RBOX sets, be on the look out for info on a pink Breast Cancer Awareness bonus car.
    Or you can wait and have a large pack of freeware items that will soon be available.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherboy View Post
    yes Toronto Mainline Trains stuff is awesome. I hope they release some 4bay hoppers one day because those aren't very common in the open rails community. RRmods however has produced a surplus for the trainz community.
    I made an attempt about this. People seem to think the plastic pellet cars are the only four bay hoppers out there... Which there isn't. I made some four bay grain hoppers, haven't released them as of yet, but will. They are an older model, but with some good textures, they look fairly good compared to TS stock.
    https://i.imgur.com/LPZNEX4.png

Definitely hope they do some CR, ASTF , BN ,CNW, DRGW and P&W autoracks the more the better i would definitely buy them all.

Good day, anybody figure out how to get the bonus car yet. It's in the TMT_Boxcar_7550_TBOX_set 1. If you have this set and don't have it in your folder, re download the set. I didn't have it and tried the D/L again and it's a ver 1.0.1.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by CSRX View Post
    Or you can wait and have a large pack of freeware items that will soon be available.

I made an attempt about this. People seem to think the plastic pellet cars are the only four bay hoppers out there... Which there isn't. I made some four bay grain hoppers, haven't released them as of yet, but will. They are an older model, but with some good textures, they look fairly good compared to TS stock.
    Yea some nice plastic pellet cars or some of the newer greenbrier or NSC 4bays would be a real nice addition maybe even some trinity models. But looking forward to those freeware packs!