Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: West Cornwall…

A scenario planner saved game i downloaded from the mod site. For the Cornwall half a route, uses 33 and 37 BR blue reskins from same site.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Still waiting for Rivet to fix it up before buying again.

Got to admit though, if you close your eyes to the awful scenery it is quite a good thrash and test track for the classic diesels.
    Vern.

Like everything for DTG's games, you have to close your eyes Vern.

44 miles buddy, they could have at least done Plymouth - Penzance.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

No fencing, which is even worse than route creators. Put the fencing along the ballast and not where it should be. Up cuttings and down embankments. Seriously thinking of uninstalling TSW2, after i just read on DTG forums about this live advertising.
    Which seems to impinge on users privacy.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

That's one of the reasons I never bothered rebuying West Cornwall, just so much wrong with it. Quality control none existent - apparently the latest Rivet route isn't much better. As you say Mike, they are more interested in getting advertising in the game than getting things right. The other thing that irked me about West Cornwall, well several actually, is those endless tree stumps alongside the line, looks like the fortification from Game Of Thrones. Gradients all over the place and the stop points for some stations way off the platform end, It will never get fixed or acknowledged.

Just remember this is the same company who took early access money for Flight Sim World, then promptly pulled the plug after declaring it beyond the point people could have got a refund.

We will be back amongst the 2D trees of Run 8 at this rate!
    Vern.

I don't blame you Vern. I only bought it as it was on sale for like 3s 6d or something
    Oh yes i spotted the tree stumps yesterday. Supposed to be trackside clearance i guess. But spot on with Game Of Thrones fortifications, analogy. Yup gradients incorrect and the more i agree with you. I can see it being uninstalled. I always prefered TS20xx anyway, TSW always feels sterile to me and the lighting is weird. Plus i can get decent graphics with TS2022 now, using RW Enhancer 2.
    This Rivet lot, don't seem to be very good third party creators, from what i have read buddy.

So frustrating Vern, trying to enjoy these train games and find some good in them. But none of them make it easy

Hahahahaha, Run8 is alright except for the low res veg and scenery. Poor excuse given that it has to be that way because of multiplayer.

Trainz has MP and not everything in the latest version is low fidelity by any means.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd