Quote Originally Posted by gremlin1812 View Post
G'day all, as the title says lost some files due to blackout, mainly consist files.
Here is the first list:-
BNSF_Scenic V1 - ACTIVITIE

CONSISTS

Amtrak # 7
Amtrak # 8
BSwitch-RS2
BNSF 4897 West Player
Boeing Local Player

BNSF_Scenic V2 - ACTIVITIE

CONSISTS

BNSF Intermodal (60 cars)
BNSFGP38_2_Caboose
BNSF Manifest(60 cars)
CanadianImports

Regards
Barrie
I have no idea on the habits of your computer house keeping practices.... It's ALWAYS wise to backup your computer files elsewhere preferably on more than one source. External drives are what I use and those that have as much as 4TB on them don't cost that much these days. I currently have 2 externals with 4 TB, 1 with 2 TB and 1 with around 1.5 TB. You can store a lot on those 4TB drives. Your whole computer can be backed up and then some. Some antivirus programs like Norton for instance allow how to backup stuff to their system/cloud. The draw back is these are small, maybe 10GB. After that, you' paying for additional storage. And it's also wise to get into the habit of doing restore points regularly on your computer. It all goes doo-doo you might get it all back or most of it using a restore point to a time before the event that blew you out of the water (YOU SANK MY BATTLESHIP!) Hope this is of help to all.