Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open Rails BNSF Scenic Extra Scenarios Problem

Default Open Rails BNSF Scenic Extra Scenarios Problem

On the BNSF Scenic free route for Open Rails, when playing the extra scenarios found on the file library for open rails, whenever you couple or uncouple from a section of the rake, or any part, it just doesn't let you move after. I uncoupled from 3 hoppers on one of the scenarios, then to pull out with the rake to shove into the other siding, but it just doesn't let me move. No handbrake applied, brakes released, throttle on, Shift + / was pressed and still didn't let me move at all. Even coupling to wagons and after still doesn't let you move. Every scenario it's on.

There were 2 versions of the add-on activities, one version for each version of the free Scenic starter route. You are not specifying which library file you downloaded, which version of the free route you have. Also. what does the brake information HUD screen show when you cannot move the train. A large, legible screenshot of that might help others help you.

Connect brake hoses?
    Charles

Even disconnection or connecting brake hoses does not fix. I downloaded the v2 version of the BNSF scenic starter activities.

As seen in this photo, I have coupled up, have the throttle on and it does not move. Brakes and all released. Although I did realize it said "Power: Off" so I wonder if that's the culprit as i'm getting no amps at all. Anyone know how to turn the power on? unknown (1).jpg

I see the traction cutoff relay is also open. It needs to be closed to get power. Did you get a TCS emergency brake event anywhere? Is there a checkbox on Disable TCS Scripts?

TCS is more of a feature for bullet trains.

I was sampling around with those hotkeys to try to find a way to turn the power on. I don't think I got a TCS, no. When starting the scenario the locomotives in F5 have Power: On. So the power is the issue, I just need to find out how to turn it on as I am getting no amps.

You can find all hotkeys in the F1 help window. Search for Control Diesel Player and Control Traction cut-off closing order. Please note that the F4 window says that you are in an out of control state, because you are out of path. So you should investigate where your path should be, or if you have skipped some switching.

When I press the traction cut off hotkey(s) it doesn't do anything. But I will check the path thing, thanks.

Try Shift - Y to power the locomotive on/off.