Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Trs22

£56.00 ($69.99 usd), direct from N3V. No idea how that can be.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

I just received an email notification that TRS2022 is now available.

AU$99.95!!

Forget it.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

£57.73 in real money, Bruce.

Slightly dearer than the USD to £ sterling conversion.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Well I won't be forking out $100 for it, Mike......not just to be able to run that iron-ore route.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Don't blame you Bruce, i am wavering a bit now. With my interest in running it, ebbing away slowly.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

I can't figure out if the release contains the Surveyor 2 or not. The website doesn't appear to indicate its in the Steam version. Any of you guys know?

Quote Originally Posted by rgarber View Post
    I can't figure out if the release contains the Surveyor 2 or not. The website doesn't appear to indicate its in the Steam version. Any of you guys know?
    I don't believe any of the retail "outright" purchases do, Rich, either direct from N3V or Steam. Only the "Netflix" version. If S20 had been included then I might have been tempted but as it stands TRS2019 fulfills my route building needs, though I do need a new FCT at some point.

Don't blame you Bruce, i am wavering a bit now. With my interest in running it, ebbing away slowly.
    Back to Spirit Of Steam, eh Mike!
    Vern.

No S2 in TRS22 yet boys. Only in Plus & Gold membership versions.

Hahahahahahaha, did you see what i said on the DTG forum Vern. I think we can rule out that option buddy.

You wind up merchant

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    No S2 in TRS22 yet boys. Only in Plus & Gold membership versions.

Hahahahahahaha, did you see what i said on the DTG forum Vern. I think we can rule out that option buddy.

You wind up merchant

Mike.
    Oh yes and I see the thread asking why they have female fire(wo)men on the footplate in 1958 has been hurriedly suppressed by their reps.

Back OT dusting off a couple of my mothballed projects in TRS19, including a pseudo-Russian route. Surveyor still the best route editor combined with Transdem. Tried TSC again but so cumbersome and I don't know what they've done to it but seems to send the laptop into overdrive.
    Vern.

Although they left my comment about it alone. In the main SoS release thread.

Surveyor is the easiest, but i have never got to grips with Trans DEM. I must be thick or too old, or both.

I installed TSC in Steam earlier this morning. Put all the payware third party stuff in, bought direct from the sites.

Plus the freeware required, which is all backed up together. For the Wycombe Joint Line. Tried to run some QD scenarios and it kept coming back to me. Out of memory and CTD, so that was all deleted toots tweet.

TSC and every version going back, is a resource hungry beast, Vern. Trainz used to be, but i find TRS22 very playable on this old desktop.

Never crashes anyway, thank goodness.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd