Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Trs22

Quite right Mike, not got a FCT at present apart from a couple of two or three day ones sitting dormant, left over from previous purchases but what you're getting is slower than the standard speed which is about 10 kb/s.

I will have to get the Hawksworths after the second P3 set. Matrix has done nice interiors too, just a shame there's no passenger view.

Off to put together a scenario from Paddington to Oxford with the Prairie now, on the JT Western Lines!
    Vern.

Bit faster now, but still not earth shattering speeds Vern.

I am pretty sure some of the Matrix coaching stock. Do have passenger views in some of the releases buddy.

Well don't set fire to the vegetation Vern.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Deleted and gone, Gold membership cancelled.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

I will definitely wait for a Steam sale then.

Have gone back to TRS19 for route building though as TSC was trying to put the laptop in orbit!
    Vern.

Hahahahahahaha, i got my new toy to play with and found a possible cure for TSC out of memory.

On the Wycombe route, which strangely only occurred in QD scenario mode. Not when running the standard scenarios that came with the route.

I just cannot be bothered with all the dependency chasing Vern and the errors from assets on the DLS.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Sorry that I don't have a clue what you guys are talking about and if there's no problem with this, could we get back to Trainz 2022 for just a brief moment? So what gives with the Surveyor 2 not being in the 2022 release? I looked at the Trainz site to see if there's anything said about it and last I looked I didn't see anything.

From what I can gather Surveyor 2.0 is still in the development phase which is why it hasn’t been included with the retail editions. Why they can’t offer it as an optional download escapes me, though.
    Vern.

Thanks Vern. I can't figure how that makes sense since subscribers essentially pay more and it is sold through Steam so the retail version could be updated if need be but I do remember DTG not the most thrilled with how Steam updates. But checking the website again this morning I still can't find what's actually inside 2022 for route development. It looks like where I'm concerned it looks like my route building days are back in DTG since I know where it stands as far as a route editor goes.

I would expect TRS22 still has Surveyor, just the version currently in TRS19.
    Vern.

TRS22 has Surveyor from TRS2019, included boys. Surveyor 2 is not yet included in the retail TRS22.

It is only found in Plus & Gold memberships beta versions.

It should find it's way into TRS22 eventually.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd