Thread: Open Rails CP Mactier 2010 Activity Pack Released

Post Open Rails CP Mactier 2010 Activity Pack Released

Hello again everybody,

Today the file library has been added to with my newest installment of activities for the freeware CP MacTier Subdivision route and associated payware stock. The 8 activities include three round trips and a two-part Honda turn. Like always if anybody has questions, comments, quandaries, compliments, issues, or anything else regarding this set feel free to post here.

I hope you all enjoy!

EK

Thank You very much for this. i can't wait to sit down and drive them all

Thank you very much for your efforts!
    Borislav
    https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/signaturepics/sigpic100353_2.gif

Looking forward to running these acts. Many thanks
    Dell Desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree...

Mr. Keating,

Thank you for putting these together. Your activity packs always give us a real world feel of the trains that operate along the route. I really enjoy running your activities and hope to see more in the future. Thank you again sir and happy holidays!

I did not see any reference in the materials as to which free version of Mactier route is required.

The TrainSim library one
    The SLI website one
    The Trainsimulations website one

The 1.5 version from the TrainSim.com library differed from the old SLI version by having a different signal script that did effect speed limits in sidings which did impact AI timings.

The Trainsimulations copy is all DDS textures, designed to mingle with the current breed of OR-only TS routes. The SLI version was built around ACE files and designed to be a part of your MSTS route installation.

My money's on the TS website version. Any more bets?
    Dell Desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree...

In the readme file is stated as follows:

"Needed Stock:
    Payware:
    MSTS CP Mactier Subdivision Route Trainsets + Evolution Pack
    ORTS CP Grain and Potash sets"

and:

"---This package is for ORTS *only*. These activities were made using TSRE and tested in ORTS. The logic used within the activities cannot be deciphered by MSTS and therefore backwards compatibility with MSTS is not possible."

So, i guess it is made for MSTS version of Mactier route from Streamlines (SLI), the latest version from them...
    But you have to run in OR.
    I did not test it on Trainsimulations (TS) version, which is converted version...

Have a good day, and have fun.
    Last edited by gammaray84; 11-22-2021 at 12:54 PM. Reason: added text