Thread: The PR GE U25C My Prince

Default The PR GE U25C My Prince

Hi Most Loving Friends.

I came back to this website after a long time but I am a senior member of this website So now I will do daily message good wishes to all friends

Thanks Sufi Abid Hussain

My Favorite songs
    1.Heven and Hell .Dio And Black Sabbath
    2.Another thing is coming .Judis Priest
    3.Cinderella - Nobody's Fool
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank you for sharing that picture. I read your headline and thought it was a posting of a Pennsylvania Railroad GE U25C. Pennsylvania Railroad, running between New York, Washington DC and Chicago had the initials PRR. Their U25C's looked a little different (no buffers!): https://www.railpictures.net/photo/397497/ It's interesting to see a GE locomotive from another place (for me India is far away both geographically and culturally).
    Christopherr

Hi Christopherr (Love and Respect for You)

My Friend I am From Pakistan .This is a Board gouge GE U25C Locomotive Very Old...
    Attached Images Attached Images

And I am from the state of Massachusetts in the New England region of the United States (upper right on the map) - four hours northeast of New York City. I am about as old as that U25C. I have never seen a U25C in person that I can recall, but of course plenty of other GE built locomotives. Never been to Pakistan or anywhere near, but my sweetheart has gone to India twice. Not quite the same, I know.
    Christopher