Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Autosave Function and Cruise Control?

Quote Originally Posted by IndianRailways1601 View Post

Also, the simmer isn't always here to 'drive' trains. {......} We're not all here to just 'drive' trains conventionally.

Simply because some people enjoy having dinner at a non fungible Olive Garden on the blockchain

doesnt mean that when I walk into a real one, they honor it, nor does it mean they put any endorsement of such derivative use on the official menu.

Just because derivative uses of some product or entity may exist does not translate into official policy, brand identification, or direction of the application's code base.

Quote Originally Posted by CSRX View Post
    I often wonder why some folks even bother to ask questions on this forum anymore..
    But you're just such a welcoming bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by geepster775 View Post
    blah blah blah
    You're going to help me test the ignore function.

Simply because some people enjoy having dinner at a non fungible Olive Garden on the blockchain
    ...images... THE FULL OTTO...
    Wow, geepster, --- don't see the Full "Otto" ( RIP ) anymore, did not know you had it in you. Very impressive. Just a note for the next time the urge strikes --- You forgot all the LARGE TYPE CAPS IN RED.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

Gerry you just made me snort my tea......
    Regards,

Nick

Dell Desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree...

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Hans View Post
    But you're just such a welcoming bunch!

You're going to help me test the ignore function.
    Obviously, some are welcoming and willing to help. Others are not, and just offer better than thou sarcasm. The ignore feature is very handy in that matter.
    https://i.imgur.com/LPZNEX4.png

Quote Originally Posted by CSRX View Post
    The ignore feature is very handy in that matter.
    Shawn, I did not know that OR had an ignore feature, I'm going to try that out.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

Quote Originally Posted by niknak View Post
    Gerry you just made me snort my tea......
    Of all the things that two legged critters snort, tea has to be among the healthiest, Cheers.
    Cheers, Gerry

Just because derivative uses of some product or entity may exist does not translate into official policy, brand identification, or direction of the application's code base.
    K.
    Swadesh
    Railfan from Bengaluru, KA, India
    My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/theindianrailwayfreak
    Happy simming!

OR prep for Rich Garber's Ohio Bodiddly route: clear trees off tracks with Include file, run Auto Pilot to survey and check the main lines of track, adjust smoke appearance on locos, fix .eng and .wag files, then build and test the activities.

Got all that work done, a couple of hours' worth, so I can enjoy an old legacy MSTS route. Just call me lazy, I guess.
    Last edited by ftldave; 01-03-2022 at 10:12 AM. Reason: fix txt
    - FTLDave

"Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing." - Wernher von Braun

"A software suggestion is not a valid answer to a configuration/troubleshooting question." - Timelmer