Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: RRDiesel87 ORTS Repaints

L&N, UMP/UMPX, SBD, WM, and the PPLX hoppers have been uploaded

Potomac Electric Power Co (PEPX)

Brown

Black

Rotary

I may do more PEPX hoppers on the TS Thrall gondola shape

OMG!! Can this get any better! Thanks a million times over!! Your generosity - and talent, is amazing!
    Last edited by phydeaux; 08-16-2022 at 10:14 AM. Reason: typo
    Larry Steiner
    Grand Rapids, MI
    (CSX Country)

Quote Originally Posted by phydeaux View Post
    OMG!! Can this get any better! Thanks a million times over!! Your generosity - and talent, is amazing!
    Thanks, I’m just rolling through stock that I had always wanted to have but had not existed previously and what I see as gaps in the library. I’m happy to share these with what remains of the MSTS/ORTS community. That being said, I still have P&S, PRR, MEC/BM, D&H, and Island Creek Coal Co on my list yet to be done. I’m still open to any suggestions for additional roads that have not yet been done. On other shapes, I still want to do 70t P&LE hoppers and C&O ex CB&Q quads.

West Penn Power Co (APAX)

I haven't found any photos or media of these cars beyond a fuzzy clip from Pentrex c.1995 so these may not be entirely accurate. The APAX unit coal train (CSX symbol U860 averaging 10-12k tons loaded) ran from Keyser, WV on the Mountain Sub east through Cumberland, MD and then west over the Keystone Sub to a powerplant near Pittsburgh, PA at least through the late 1990s. These cars will be right at home once TrainSimulations releases thier updated Sandpatch route.

C&O ex CB&Q quads

I am enjoying your excellent models very much and have a small request. I manage and sort my rolling using Train Store. Train Store is unable to the model type (freight, carriage etc.) in the Include files. Would it be possible to put the model type in the *.wag so that Train Store use it as filter.

Thanks in advance,
    Regards,

Eric