Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No email received after 1-11 3dTrains purchase

Quote Originally Posted by scottb613 View Post
    Hi Folks,

LOL - isn't this purely indicative of the world we've wrought? Just another sign of the times. People wonder why I'm nostalgic for days gone by.

Regards,
    Scott

I totally agree, but right now I would even settle for pre COVID times. Hopefully nothing serious has happened to Mark but any one of us can get hit at anytime
    Jim

I agree that options like Gumroad should be considered for people finding it difficult to be there 24/7 or be the "one man - I built this myself" shops as we saw starting in the 2000's. Times change and the ways we do things change. The rate at which we see 'old' things not running smoothly lately is a bit alarming.

In fact, I would prefer to use places like Gumroad to get "purchased" content as I already use it regularly for other things.
    http://www.railsimstuff.com
    Just Blender now, 3DCrafter only when I have to.
    formerly The Keystone Works (All Permissions Granted)
    https://github.com/pwillard/MSTS-replacement

So, has anyone heard from Marc Nelson?

Quote Originally Posted by dcarleton View Post
    So, has anyone heard from Marc Nelson?
    No. As best as I can figure out with my Moderator status is that the last action on the forum by a 3dtrains Admin was on Jan. 5, 2022. Neither Marc nor Dan Zollner have answered PMs or direct emails.

There have been 45 new members and ??? purchases since Jan. 5.
    Last edited by crstagg; 01-21-2022 at 01:55 PM.
    Charles

FYI: A purchaser of a 3dTrains product reports on the 3dTrains forum that they requested and received their refund from PayPal. They also reported that PayPal replied that their dispute was not responded to by 3dTrains within the week period.
    Charles

Quote Originally Posted by INRDfan View Post
    Hello all,

On 1-11, I made a purchase from 3dTrains and still haven't received the email with download links and the activation code. I have emailed their support, and Mr. Nelson directly, and have not heard anything back as of yet. I verified that my PayPal email is correct, and I have checked the spam folder in my Gmail account.

Does anybody know if there is something going on at 3dTrains? I have bought from them before, and files were always delivered within the 24-hour timeframe.

Thank you.
    Have you sent a letter to the physical address list at http://www.3dtrains.com/support/ ?
    Charles