Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No email received after 1-11 3dTrains purchase

Quote Originally Posted by seagoon View Post
    I have already made my point.
    It's not freeware. It is a business in that it fits one of the definitions - "a commercial activity".
    It doesn't matter if there is one sale a week or month or year: so long as a charge is being made for what is on offer then it is a business.
    Exactly once you start taking peoples money for goods, you are automatically a business.

Not a direct reference to Marc. But too many people in this hobby have a lousy attitude to their paying customers.

You take my money, you are a business not my friend or anything else.
    Yma O Hyd

Quote Originally Posted by ftldave View Post
    But you can't argue that it's not poor service, a vendor not acting in good faith - ignoring customer orders for whatever reason. And as we can see right here in front of our eyes, it's damaging the vendor's reputation in an awful way.
    But, Dave, How do you KNOW that he is "not acting in good faith"? My worry is that he is incapable of either "acting in good faith" or "not acting in good faith". i.e. the worst has happened and there is no one to let us know.

WHY is everyone complaining and no one showing compassion?
    Charles

Quote Originally Posted by crstagg View Post
    Yup. And yet we wonder why people leave the arena and there aren't more quality model creators....

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by crstagg View Post
    Self-absorbed...
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

Hi Folks,

LOL - isn't this purely indicative of the world we've wrought? Just another sign of the times. People wonder why I'm nostalgic for days gone by.

Regards,
    Scott

I hope my initial post didn't come across as a complaint; I sincerely hope that Mr. Nelson is okay, and that this is some sort of technical issue that we don't know about.

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    You take my money, you are a business not my friend or anything else.
    True words. I have empathy for anyone with health problems, got too many of my own these days. But that is totally irrelevant when it comes to a business transaction.
    - FTLDave

"Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing." - Wernher von Braun

"A software suggestion is not a valid answer to a configuration/troubleshooting question." - Timelmer

Quote Originally Posted by ftldave View Post
    True words. I have empathy for anyone with health problems, got too many of my own these days. But that is totally irrelevant when it comes to a business transaction.
    Same here, too many of my own not to have a modicum of sympathy. With others suffering their own medical problems.
    Yma O Hyd

The sad thing is in the world we live in jobs are becoming obselete. Big business and the holes they leave behind are what some of us can do to make end's meat. I'm glad I don't have to do this for a living because I can't stand most people who think everything is Amazon or Wal Mart.

Thanks

Sean
    Rail Transport Systems for Run8 Train Simulator V3
    Discord https://discord.gg/HDKbMDzdzm
    YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/SeanMurrellRTS

This thread has successfully moved into full blown whinging...

If you don't have an update to provide, please keep your opinion to yourself.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk