Thread: Failed to checkout shopping cart at tigertrains.com

Default Failed to checkout shopping cart at tigertrains.com

Hello folks,

there is one engine set I would like to buy from tigertrains.com but I failed to checkout any product from there homepage.

I tried to get in contact with the team but I didn´t got any answer at this time.

best regards,

-Daniel

Daniel Schmidt
    Repainter

Hi Daniel,
    The display shows the message that you can only order one of this product and, more importantly, that you have previously ordered this item! Is this the real problem you have?

You could check your account. I haven't purchased anything from Tiger Trains, but if it's anything like Toronto Mainline Trains and Maple Leaf Tracks, all your previous purchases may be displayed.

Cheers,
    Ged

Quote Originally Posted by slipperman View Post
    Hi Daniel,
    The display shows the message that you can only order one of this product and, more importantly, that you have previously ordered this item! Is this the real problem you have?

You could check your account. I haven't purchased anything from Tiger Trains, but if it's anything like Toronto Mainline Trains and Maple Leaf Tracks, all your previous purchases may be displayed.

Cheers,
    Ged
    Yes, Tiger Trains shows your purchase history, I have also found them to be very responsive to emails, I'm sure they will get back shortly

The problem is that it really doesn´t matter what I´m adding to the shopping cart. It always shows the same hints.
    UPDATE:
    I could order some of the freight car sets but I can not add CP RAIL SD40 sets to the shopping cart.
    I´m 100% sure that I didn´t bought them before.

Is it possible that I need to create an account to buy something at there online store?
    Last edited by bnsfsd40-2; 01-25-2022 at 05:19 PM.
    Daniel Schmidt
    Repainter

Dear Daniel:
    With my experience versus TigerTrains, first of all they always answered to my e-mails; second, as I see in your screenshot, if you had buyed this item previously, it will be on the list of your purchases. You have to click on 'My Account', on top of the page, insert your password, and it will display all your ancient purchases. If not, you may send a message to Tiger Trains.
    I hope my explanation is cleary.
    Best Regards
    Mateus

Well, creating an account solved the problem now. It wasn´t really mentioned somewhere that it was needed to do so.
    I previously ordered from ex Streamlines without login.

Thank you guys thread maybe closed
    Daniel Schmidt
    Repainter