Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Well The Long Awaited V3 is here

Quote Originally Posted by westerngy View Post
    Scott make sure the DOT is green and you won't have to listen to him.
    Thank You Kindly, DOT had reverted to RED without notice.
    Use of Ultralite Flying (LeftShift+12) has returned. Looks to have been the 10min window limit & DOT color other than GREEN.

Quote Originally Posted by htl View Post
    Tried the download link in different browsers, all I get is :"Apologies, Server Problem: please contact customercare@3dtrainstuff.com or hiball@run8studios.com"...
    htl
    did you contact them by email as yesterday they were having some issues but those got straightened out. Would be good to hear if your issue was solved.
    Work Safe play hard

The priate says Arrgh because shiver me timbers the light went back to red argh! They're server is overshelmed, but I'm sure they'll fix it, be patient. Any glasses that you can use to help like blue rays or something Scott?

As for trying it out, I need more information on what is currently capable and who in my expanded community are jumping with me. I won't leave them hanging.

It sounds like this should bring lots of life to Run8 and bring in new people which is always a good thing. Not sure if it's for me despite the improvements and potential.

Thanks

Sean
    Rail Transport Systems for Run8 Train Simulator V3
    Discord https://discord.gg/HDKbMDzdzm
    YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/SeanMurrellRTS

Public big thank you to John G, who has gone above and beyond with his customer care.

In the last 24 hours in regards, support emails i have sent him.

Best customer service i have experienced, to do with any payware in trainsimming.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Tried the download link in different browsers, all I get is :"Apologies, Server Problem: please contact customercare@3dtrainstuff.com or hiball@run8studios.com"...
    The link worked a few hours later, but I had to use a download manager, otherwise download stops randomly, restarts from zero and never completes.

Would it be worth a wait after a few weeks for the "release hype" to go down before a purchase to let some of the issues be worked out as far as whats been reported ?
    Todd
    Iowa Chicago and Eastern Mason City Sub

The link worked a few hours later, but I had to use a download manager, otherwise download stops randomly, restarts from zero and never completes.
    Contact them at customercare@3dtrainstuff.com or hiball@run8studios.com
    Work Safe play hard

For me Todd I'm checking this out carfully and holding back on a purchase. But it certainly has peaked my interest.

Thanks

Sean
    Rail Transport Systems for Run8 Train Simulator V3
    Discord https://discord.gg/HDKbMDzdzm
    YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/SeanMurrellRTS

Quote Originally Posted by westerngy View Post
    ....The best way to do it is load the saves and see what you get. It will when loading on the top left corner count off the trains loading and when that stops check on your DS screens for pink track sections as those are manual switches open. Close all those and then resave the session and good to go. I have managed to get about 90% of V2 sessions working and the same with saved trains from V2.
    Yep....thanks for confirming what I was thinking.
    I'll work through each save and see what I can come up with.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorSean View Post
    ..... But it certainly has peaked my interest.
    "Piqued".
    But then, your interest may have peaked and will now fade away.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0