Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: www.dieselswest.com

Default www.dieselswest.com

Is www.dieselswest.com gone? I have tried everything I know how to try to order some trains from this site. I had previously ordered some Western pacific motors but I can no longer figure out how to get more trains from there. I see the 24-7 thing but It say's I need a code. It also will not let me register either or send and e-mail to reregister. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    sparkplug

www.dieselswest.com
    Click on “Archive” on the left side of the screen and it will take you to the model page where you can order

Most of the archive pages have no 'Add to Cart' button or even any price listed.

That is correct geepster. How in the world do I purchase?
    sparkplug

Quote Originally Posted by geepster775 View Post
    Most of the archive pages have no 'Add to Cart' button or even any price listed.
    Good catch, the last thing I bought were the BNSF C4’s last year

Quote Originally Posted by kevhead View Post
    That is correct geepster. How in the world do I purchase?

Sadly you won't be able to, just do a search here about DW and youll see a number of topics related.
    Todd
    Iowa Chicago and Eastern Mason City Sub

Default diesel west

From the archives page, you select the locomotive type you want. It should be highlighted in blue on left side of page. For example, clicking "b36-7" will open a window showing the various B36-7 roadnames available. Clicking on a locomotive picture will then open the screen to purchase those locos.

AJ

Hi AJ,
    Have you actually purchased anything from Diesels West recently??
    You are quite right up to "Clicking on a locomotive picture will then open the screen..." but now there is no price shown and no way to order anything!

Cheers,
    Ged

Actually, I just ordered from them on December 11th, 2021 with no problems. I just checked the instructions I gave and you are correct the prices are gone. I know the person operating this site has been updating some locos with new textures and they are posted on his member section. As I am a member, there is nothing in the announcements about why the prices were removed. What exactly were you trying to order?

AJ

I have been trying to get in the DW members area for about a year, sent several Email's requesting a code to join but not a response,big fan of their work,bought several packs ..good luck