Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: www.dieselswest.com

I saw on other posts you were expected to buy so many packs or maybe all the SP Packs to join. I don't know how true this is but I do have a
    quite extensive collection of his work, including all his activities and repaints. I just sent an e-mail a day ago to him but no reply yet. I don't remember how I got to become a member, but I believe I was sent an e-mail inviting join me to join.

AJ

Quote Originally Posted by asteph627 View Post
    I saw on other posts you were expected to buy so many packs or maybe all the SP Packs to join. I don't know how true this is but I do have a
    quite extensive collection of his work, including all his activities and repaints. I just sent an e-mail a day ago to him but no reply yet. I don't remember how I got to become a member, but I believe I was sent an e-mail inviting join me to join.

AJ
    I received an email from Diesel West today about the missing prices.

His reply was "Eventually, I'll move all the previous releases over to the member side, but nothing will be sold on the open domain."

Sorry, maybe you can contact him, the email I use is "[email protected]"

AJ

Posts promoting piracy have been deleted.

Just because you can't buy something doesn't give you the right to steal it.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

i will delete the locomotive from my trainset file right now.

Yeah, somehow I don't believe you.

This is exactly why DW stopped selling to non-members.

Dang Pirate Pete's. I have an email from when I ordered before maybe something in there I can get in touch with him or become a member. Berlanger is where I have been going to now. They have good stuff too.
    sparkplug

Stalinist,broke United Kingdom (Hey buddy,can you spare �1.3 trillion?))

I do not understand how he intends to stay in business.I have purchased locos and stock from (I think) every payware provider and his customer relations is bar none,the worst.His attitude "Buy loads of my stuff before I allow you to buy anything else".If you complain about his methods you get banned.

Scott does this because he wants to not because he has to or needs the money I can tell you from my experiences with him he is a hell of a guy and loyal to the people that have been to him I don't know you guys issues but I cant say anything bad about the man he has always been good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by chilla View Post
    Scott does this because he wants to not because he has to or needs the money I can tell you from my experiences with him he is a hell of a guy and loyal to the people that have been to him I don't know you guys issues but I cant say anything bad about the man he has always been good to me.
    Totally agree. No complaints from me either.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt C View Post
    Totally agree. No complaints from me either.
    Guess I don't know what I did to piss him off, no responses from emails, or anything, and I bought every SP pack, BNSF pack, and UP pack. Sadly, can't get them back either, due to not being able to register. Oh well. TS has been cranking out some very high-quality gear lately, so no big deal to me.
    -Shawn Kelley-
    Retired ORTS/MSTS Content Creator
    Conductor - Eastern Maine Railway
    Probably on everyone's ignore list by now.