Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 87

Thread: 3D Trains Purchase - No Response

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spoony1999 View Post
    My thanks also
    I have so many on the ignore list, and the forum has been a little more enjoyable.
    https://i.imgur.com/LPZNEX4.png
    Conductor - Eastern Maine Railway
    Probably on everyone's ignore list by now.

  2. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CSRX View Post
    I have so many on the ignore list, and the forum has been a little more enjoyable.
    CSRX Happy to learn you've enjoyed the Tribute Unit.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    4,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eolesen View Post
    Settle down, folks. If it turns out that the site is gone, some of us already have an agreement with Marc for redistributing Scalerail.
    Eric, Maybe you need to elaborate. Some think that "redistributing ScaleRail" is a backup plan for ALL 3dTrains files. Just what does the agreement include? I assume ScaleRail and ScaleRoads public beta files for MATS/ORTS. But what about the other 3dTrains created freeware.
    Charles

  4. #64

    Default

    It won't include all 3DTrains files or routes. I've said what I can for now.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Concord, NH
    Posts
    14

    Default

    I do hope Marc recovers; I've enjoyed his products for many years, and they're still some of the best.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Location
    Rosario, Santa Fé
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Sorry, what happened to the ScaleRails backup? The 3dtrains.com site closed and with that the downloads can't be done even from the web archive, because you have to register.

    Where can I get a copy of ScaleRails version 2.0?

    Franco Paladini

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    4,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrannDzs View Post
    Sorry, what happened to the ScaleRails backup? The 3dtrains.com site closed and with that the downloads can't be done even from the web archive, because you have to register.

    Where can I get a copy of ScaleRails version 2.0?

    Franco Paladini
    Ask eolesen.
    Charles

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Location
    Rosario, Santa Fé
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eolesen View Post
    It won't include all 3DTrains files or routes. I've said what I can for now.
    Sorry eolesen what happened to ScaleRail? Will it be put online or what happens to it?

  9. #69

    Default

    Some of us hold a license to include Scalerail/Scaleroads with our commercial and donation-ware route downloads.

    Out of respect for Marc, until we know one way or another what's going on, I'm not doing anything just yet.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eolesen View Post
    Some of us hold a license to include Scalerail/Scaleroads with our commercial and donation-ware route downloads.

    Out of respect for Marc, until we know one way or another what's going on, I'm not doing anything just yet.
    Thats'good Eric,you always had a lot of ethics! Brian

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •