Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 3D Trains Purchase - No Response

Quote Originally Posted by Coonskin View Post
    What kind of storage capacity comes with Blogspot?
    Honestly I've never checked. I don't have any downloads hosted on Google, but I suspect it all comes out of the quota for Google accounts, which is 15Gb by default. Any downloads linked on my site are hosted in my Gumroad storefront (which is largely donationware).

I intended that be no negative reflection at all on Marc. Over the years both Marc and I have been quite informal about our arrangement. I haven't initiated conversion either in who knows how long? SO, this is one of those things that has simply come to pass.

However, I have zero issues with Marc. I've always admired his skills and enjoyed the friendship that we had for several years. I should have made the effort to be more conscientious about staying in contact.

As for V Scale Creations, it's been on life support for quite a while now, anyway. The yearly sales are pathetic.

Now, I will say that it would have been good for me had I copied some of my personal pages I had uploaded to my VSC web space so that it wasn't lost, but I have all the VSC products safely archived should I ever want to reopen a store front.

At this point I am NOT inclined to reopen a VSC web site storefront, instead, I'm inclined to close the VSC chapter of my life and simply have a web site for my own personal use (is that a "blog"?), but I honestly do not know how to go about that.
    Very sad to read this Andre, I was actually just looking to purchase a copy of the A&O sub (lost my original in a crash long ago, not backed up), to see how amazing it looks in openrails compared to how I remembered it in MSTS. I suppose that won't be an option then, but remain very interested in purchasing a copy if ever given the chance again!

Colin

Looks like I'm a casualty also.

Marc hosted my V Scale Creations commercial and non-commercial web pages. As of this morning, my page is no longer accessible.

SO... I guess that's it for V Scale Creations! It was right at a 20 year run, I think?
    WOW it seems like yesterday Andre!!!!
    Kevin Kelleher

Colin:

It will depend on what I end up doing for my own web space. It will also depend on what kind of interface I end up with. I was using HTML, but that's so old and archaic that I would dread having to use it again. I mean, I own the domain(s), so all I would need is a bit of space for the handful of products I offered. We shall see.

Kevin:

I joined this forum in August of '02... so I might have been a bit optimistic as to the "20 year" part. It could be that VSC was started in '03 or at the latest sometime in '04? Still, that's quite a run.
    Andre Ming
    V Scale Creations.com R.I.P

I joined this forum in August of '02... so I might have been a bit optimistic as to the "20 year" part. It could be that VSC was started in '03 or at the latest sometime in '04? Still, that's quite a run.
    It is, and something else you should be rightly proud of...your contribution to the hobby. I love the A&O Sub, it is still one of my favorites to run...with all of the equipment Gaetan made for it...an accomplishment for both of you. Please keep it available, if you can find a way. (I'm starting to learn Gokus TSRE so I can plant some yellow pine, hickorys and more vegetation in the route)
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

I will chime in here as well.
    A&O is in my top 5 favorite routes by the number of activities run over the last 10 years ( yes I know I am anal, I have them all recorded. )
    OR was run here as soon as it came out.
    Cheers
    Derek

Has there been any update on Marc and the status of scale rail products?
    Running TS2022 64 bit on Intel I7 9700K @ 4.800 Ghz, ASUS Z390-A MB, ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB, 32 GB Corsair DDR-4 @3600 Mhz, Samsung 1 tB 960 EVO M.2 drive for TS2022 Windows 10 Pro X64, Ralidriver running with TS2019 Interface by Cobra One.