Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: American Truck Sim

Interesting, I didn't notice that during my brief drive a couple of evenings ago.
    Will have to drag myself off Run 8 Donner and give it a go (also GWE has apparently finally had its update in TSW). So much to do...
    Vern.

There is a slider option for how much horizon fixing you want to have Vern. I set mine to about 75%. They have also introduced an option to low\raise suspension. Unlike the train games, updates are thick and fast.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Thanks Mike I will check it out later.
    Vern.

No problem Vern. Just had a quick drive in ETS2, with my fave Roman Diesel.

Prime mover sounds, to die for buddy.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Purchased the new Montana map dlc earlier, i missed that it was released on the 4th.

Bargain at only £9.99

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

I missed that too, sneaked out while spending too much time on TSC and TSW. Added to the wishlist as I haven’t even explored much of Wyoming yet. I wonder what comes next, maybe Texas? That would provide a bridge over to the eastern side too.
    Vern.

Knew it was coming. Picked it up yesterday. Of course my main garage is in Bakersfield so I have to work my way up to it. My son is closer but I was falling asleep on the way there.

Always nice to have more routes to destinations as well.

Thanks

Sean
    Railroader - Coming To Steam 2023
    My Discord https://discord.gg/HDKbMDzdzm
    My YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/SeanMurrellRTS

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernWarrior View Post
    I missed that too, sneaked out while spending too much time on TSC and TSW. Added to the wishlist as I haven’t even explored much of Wyoming yet. I wonder what comes next, maybe Texas? That would provide a bridge over to the eastern side too.
    It is very nice Vern, well worth the money. Texas would be good, if i remember correctly. It is a popular choice for the next state, on the SCS forum.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Presumably you can fast travel to somewhere near the new map to save all that time on the Interstate, or even dead heading if you can't find a job not going that way.
    Vern.

Definitely Texas next, Vern. This was posted on Steam before the Montana release date announcement.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/...09822378021193

I think you can only fast travel between locations you have already visited Vern. But i am not 100% sure of that one.

I just bought a new garage in Montana and then re-located to it, buddy. Then started working from there.

In v1.45 you get a new free truck, as well as new trailers. As well as all the updates and improvements. Truck is modern and not my taste. But what a different attitude to the trainsim developers.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd