Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems with BLW Purchase

Default Problems with BLW Purchase

Well Just got ripped off again by People who no longer run a business but take your money. No way to contact them and no support. No way to email or anything I guess I will Just dispute the charges again and cannot join the forum.
    sparkplug

Hi,
    Please explain!
    If the 'Berlanger' you are referring to is really valleypass.com, then I'm very surprised. It'd be very disappointing if another supplier has called it a day. Rick has posted recently on this site, so it may be worth sending him a PM.

Cheers,
    Ged

I did no reply as of yet.
    sparkplug

Quote Originally Posted by kevhead View Post
    ........... No way to contact them and no support. No way to email or anything I guess I will Just dispute the charges again and cannot join the forum.
    ????????????? At the bottom of their Contact page, http://www.valleypass.com/Sales/contact.htm , are two email addresses [email protected] and [email protected]

Support is here and on their forum. As to joining the forum there are also some instructions on the contact page concerning prohibited email servers and how too get a manual registration.
    Charles

Quote Originally Posted by kevhead View Post
    Well Just got ripped off again by People who no longer run a business but take your money. No way to contact them and no support. No way to email or anything I guess I will Just dispute the charges again and cannot join the forum.
    Just not possible...I'm going to be blunt about this...this is your problem, you have overlooked something, ... the WHOLE team at BLW ZT are totally good people...you owe them an apology!

I think you should recheck and clean your gap, sparkplug
    Last edited by R. Steele; 03-31-2022 at 11:48 AM.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

In 20 years I've never heard a complaint about BLW.

I suggest you back this up with some facts quickly...

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Done business with Gatean some 14-15 years. NEVER EVER AN ISSUE. Easy to email as well. Emailed with Gatean several times. When I had my computer go bonkers following a lightning strike that blew up a transformer a block from me I was going thru my BLW inventory when the power went out. All my files were gone when power returned. I emailed him, explained what happened, enclosed ALL my receipts and within 30 minutes he sent me new files and included addons that had been published since I originally bought the first time. Now that's customer service!!!! User doesn't exactly say what his gripe is as well. Can't contact them and can't join the forum.....Sounds like maybe he's been a bad boy and isn't coming clean......

Stalinist,broke United Kingdom (Hey buddy,can you spare �1.3 trillion?))

One of the best payware suppliers.Will buy again if something modern produced !

Yeah, it's confusing without some more detail from the OP. It sounds like he's confused 3DTrains or someone else with BLW....

BLW doesn't require downloading from a forum. I don't think I've ever accessed a BLW forum, just the members area of the website.

You do the purchase, go back to the website, and the password to unzip the files should be displayed... I've got screenshots from my last couple purchases and all of them worked that way (as recently as a year ago for the IC City of New Orleans set).

In the members BLW forum, there are downloads...activities, bonus equipment, updates, etc.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.