Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Problems with BLW Purchase

Ah... I'm not one for the activities, user reskins or bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by kevhead View Post
    Well Just got ripped off again by People who no longer run a business but take your money. No way to contact them and no support. No way to email or anything I guess I will Just dispute the charges again and cannot join the forum.
    Kevin,

I hope you are aware that bank transfers to/from Russia cannot be done at the moment as most of the world have cut Russia off from a system called "Swift".
    Swift enables transactions between financial entities.
    Your transaction may not have made it out of Russia.

A note to BLW will confirm the problem.

I will assume you are talking about this site:-
    https://vscalecreations.com/BLWtext.htm
    Cheers
    Derek

It was through PayPal And I have not received Any thing or a message from them. This is the first time I have had a problem with them and NO i'm not from Russia. Is Vscale in Russia?
    sparkplug

well I just bought it again and I got it So I guess I'm Happy To pay twice for it Hope he enjoys it. Hey Have A drink or ten on me LOL. R. Steele
    I'm Not going to apologize for This I'm Trying to help support Them Why Don't you Well Aw it's Just not worth saying I guess.
    sparkplug

Quote Originally Posted by derekmorton View Post
    Kevin,

I hope you are aware that bank transfers to/from Russia cannot be done at the moment as most of the world have cut Russia off from a system called "Swift".
    Swift enables transactions between financial entities.
    Your transaction may not have made it out of Russia.

A note to BLW will confirm the problem.

I will assume you are talking about this site:-
    https://vscalecreations.com/BLWtext.htm
    I missed he's from Russia. That more than likely explains the whole thing. If/when things settle down over there he might get his merchandise or get a refund.

Request a refund from PayPal for the first transaction. It's easy.

It's also entirely possible that PayPal choked on your original transaction and didn't do the handoff correctly. Hard to prove without logs.

http://www.vscalecreations.com/BLWtext.htm

That page was created decades ago when I was helping Gaetan get started in his business.

FWIW: Gaetan was a TV repair man up in French-speaking Canada where he lives. The TV repair industry folded out from under him as TV's went digital, mass produced in China, along with "disposable". He was scrambling to figure out how to scratch out some forum of income. I became acquainted with Gaetan via my "A&O Sub" route project. I commissioned him to create the equipment for it. In so doing I also purchased TSM Commercial for him. I created the above linked page for his sales, and his sale actions/income went directly to him. In all my dealings with Gaetan, he proved to be 100% trustworthy and a man of his word. There must be a broken communication link in some way, for Gaetan is a very good person.

IF there is now a problem attempting to purchase BLW products via those links, then I will have to remove the page.
    Andre Ming
    V Scale Creations.com R.I.P

Then kevhead needs to answer this question: Was the problem purchase made from the web site https://vscalecreations.com/BLWtext.htm of from http://www.valleypass.com/Sales/Sales.htm ??
    Charles

Who knows if the Russia location thing is even real.

Too many positive experiences from other people to ever classify them as not legit.

But is is possible that some storefronts will grow cobwebs as MSTS grows older and older and releases of MSTS material are farther and farther spread apart on the calendar.

It is a valid question to ask any proprietor what their plans are for "life after MSTS". Simply relying upon MSTS compatibility to MSTS style physics forever is not a long term strategy. Especially as the buyers slowly evolve and begin to expect adaptation to ORTS formats.

Have to vouch for the integrity of BLW. Thev've got good products and good service. Gaetan and Rick worked with me to come up with the Southern Passenger train way back, when there was as yet none. They went out and created the best Southern Crescent on the planet. And always providing free extras for their products like for the military train addons. Can't beat them.
    Steve Burr, PE - Clinton, MD
    Southern Serves the South