Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Screenies

Default Screenies

Doesn't appear to be a piccie thread for TSW2. Anyway, weird location to end a freight run. Not as if i was about to exceed my hours, the route is not long enough
    Darlington station is lifeless, you can hear a pin drop. Oh and TSW2 crops my saved piccies to 1920x1080. My monitor is a curved 2560x1080 default res. Neither ATS or ETS2 crop them.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Nice pics Mike but as someone mentioned on the DTG forum, something weird has gone on with the track texture during the route update particularly in the yard area.
    Vern.

Thank you Vern. Yes the track is definitely different and weird in the yards.

I just cannot generate any affection for TSW2 in general.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    Thank you Vern. Yes the track is definitely different and weird in the yards.

I just cannot generate any affection for TSW2 in general.

Mike.
    It drags you back in for a few days, then you go off and play something else just like all the train sims. (Currently eyeing Arma 3).
    Vern.

Spot on Vern, i have been mad about railways and trains since my first Triang trainset age 3.

But the train games do not hold my attention like the truck sims. I can sit here and play them, hour upon hour for days on end.

You need a good pc to play Arma 3 buddy, on high settings. My son in law plays it a lot.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

I believe there may be a train add on for Arma 3. Going to research it a bit more first as I don't want something that's mainly multiplayer and it needs to have a proper save as you go, not checkpoints.
    Vern.

Never heard of a train addon for it Vern. Single player as well, but in what form i don't know sorry.

I enjoy WW2 shooters, but not modern era buddy.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Back to TSW then, might fire up the Class 31 for a quick run while Arma 3 downloading. Along with the 20, one of the better UK diesels in the game.
    Vern.

I've been playing Arma3 on-line with a small group of players for 5-6 years now. The railroads in Arma3 are pretty basic as far as operations. We use them in missions with demolition involved. These shots are from a fictional Indonesian island. It really is a good shooter.arma3 111.jpgarma3 222.jpg
    Interested in all Train-Sims

You went for it with Arma 3 then Vern, enjoy buddy.

Yes the Class 20 is very nice. Just a shame TSW2 only has two routes, that really float my boat.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd