Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Inquiry about the Rest of the NS Gevo Heritage units

Quote Originally Posted by sburr View Post
    Checked today. Actually, it's only the SD70ACes heritage units. The Gevos are no longer there. There are some fictional Gevo heritage units that are quite nicely done however.
    Also Why do we have 6963 the Gorail SD60E and Altough No SD60E No.9-1-1 Really ??

Quote Originally Posted by Fish4890 View Post
    Also Why do we have 6963 the Gorail SD60E and Altough No SD60E No.9-1-1 Really ??
    Really? Its up to the individual who WANTS to share work. I wish people would stop whining about stuff we don't have .
    Todd
    Iowa Chicago and Eastern Mason City Sub

well not complaining here i wasn't around When Streamlines was around

Luckily, you ARE around when the EMD side of the NS heritage house is still available for sale at Trainsimulations. So show us some screens of those Herzog candy cane ballast trains pulled by NS heritage SD70aces!

Strangely, there are some people out there who ask about the lack of re-releases of half the NS heritage house while simultaneously ignoring the buying opportunity of the other half. But I was under the belief that people here would never behave like that.

This here is what I was referring to.

Nice big pics of the Herzog candy cane train behind NS heritage units. High poly Heritage units that have round wheels with flanges (omg!). On a sunny day, with no precipitation. You know, minus all those environmental obscurities to show the world how the poster has no contraband anywhere in their screenie to hide. Awesome stuff.

Yessir. When I go railfanning, I go with 25+ Kujus. It's the preferred way to go.

Those are some pretty awesome heritage units. I hope some people can stop asking for discontinued payware and make their own stuff. It's easy for them to say they want something but it's hard and stressful when they have to do it themselves. It's pretty selfish on their end. In fact, they know the answer to their question, yet it's just a waste of breath trying to explain it. Sorry not sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish4890 View Post
    Maybe because certain work is private and doesn't need to be shared. There's something called respecting other's work and if you can't follow that protocol, don't even bother asking. It's just common sense.