Thread: Error & My bad

Cool Error & My bad

First the mia culpa. I had created and released a version of the Knoxville to Corbin route a year or so back and then I decided to
    expand it. I probably should have started from a backup done just before adding interactives but I gambled and lost.

While laying the road, seen in the image, I came across this spot where there is a database line and no object seen. Sometimes
    this happens when I have been in the RE for a spell and usually if I save & exit and return starting at this spot, the error is not
    seen. This time it is a hard error.

I got the "can't select adjacent pieces" error in RE, but TSRE allowed me to remove those and I was also able to clear the database
    links on both sides of this "missing" piece with the "hack" function. The node-node distance is only 2 miles or so here.

Question: Is this situation related to the Matrix errors that come with orphan blue poles? And if I decide to scrap the interactives
    in this route is there a tool to remove them quickly or is the only way, the tried & true hunt/click manually.

J. H. Sullivan
    aka landnrailroaderERROR_01.JPG

As information, I finally found the answer to my own question about two years back in the "HELP" section of Goku's
    official TSRE site. First, isolate the section if there are track pieces attached to it, and then add a short piece to
    one end or the other so that these two pieces still do not connect to anything else in the line. This must be done in
    TSRE. Now select the piece that was added, or keep it selected when you add it, and using the hack function,
    select the command to remove the vector. When I did this, the vector & poles for the "ghost" piece disappeared.
    Then delete the piece you just added and save. Now you can relay the track in either MSTS/RE or TSRE.

I'm not sure now exactly what you want. But with the help of the introduction to error management, the errors can be specifically searched for and corrected.