Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Route Riter source code

Good evening guys.
    I have updated the github repository.
    Organized everything, updated some dll and added some missing ones. I updated other secondary files and the build readme adding download links to some tools. Removed unnecessary files. I added C1ActiveX updated to the latest version in 32 and 64 bit versions (for vsflex vsprint c1sizer).

I am very grateful to everyone. I feel good. Thank you. I hope all this is helpful to you. Maybe it was my spirit of sharing and helping others. I was always like that, even in my prejudice but if it is useful it makes me feel good and that is what is worth.

If you want to simply download a zip of the complete repository on Github here is the link.

https://github.com/FrannDzs/Route-Ri...n-(7.6.27).zip

I just reordered again the repository in Github, cleaned more unnecessary files, added some missing ones, some bonuses, updated the build guide and I'm waiting for your comments or contributions!

Hi guys

I've made quite a few changes to the Route Riter repository, aiming just to prepare the development environment: I improved the Readme and added some useful tools as well as getting the full versions of the root files and updated the third-party programs to the latest versions. The source code remains intact.

I advise checking Github from time to time so you don't miss the latest changes.

I will start working on a new version soon, once I feel this is ready.

Fran

Exclamation

Hey guys, I've just finished making some revisions to the Github repository.

It's now much tidier and I think it's finished.
    It's ready to start working on source code, but there are a few things to fix before it's functional, although I've managed to rebuild its entire file structure.
    All its dependencies are now on the latest version currently available, including dlls, ocx, tlb and third party programs.

So for those of you who have downloaded the repository before, I strongly recommend you to re-download the latest .zip from the repository:
    https://github.com/FrannDzs/Route-Ri...n-(7.6.26).zip

I'm still studying and the good thing is that I have some excellent tools to work with.

I am still waiting for contributors. I haven't received much feedback on it. Just a pwillard topic.