Thread: Updating monogame graphics in OR v1.4

Default Updating monogame graphics in OR v1.4

Can you anyone give the download link of monogame (MG)framework...................
    As i want to update monogame graphics in OR v1.4

Hi,
    You CAN'T update OR 1.4 to MonoGame graphics!!

What you CAN do is download ORNYMG and use it as a separate version of OR. It will use your existing list of installations/profiles.
    The latest version is available here : http://www.interazioni-educative.it/Downloads/index.php

Cheers,
    Ged

Actually OR 1.4 HAS Monogame graphics. As do the ORNYMG, the testing and the unstable releases nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by brace2011 View Post
    Actually OR 1.4 HAS Monogame graphics. As do the ORNYMG, the testing and the unstable releases nowadays
    I may be wrong about this...all four versions of OR mentioned in the above quote do no support the use of ReShade. Carlos Santucci's branch of OR --- ORNYMG ( commonly called monogame ) is the only version that supports ReShade.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

According to openrails.org, OR1.4 supports Reshade, so I can't see why the other two wouldn't also.

Although that wasn't the OP's original issue.

Quote Originally Posted by brace2011 View Post
    According to openrails.org, OR1.4 supports Reshade, so I can't see why the other two wouldn't also.

Although that wasn't the OP's original issue.
    Thank you, have not kept up with the ReShade development for other than ORNYMG. I thought the OP might be talking about ReShade, since monogame is now the default development framework for Open Rails.

...and the meaning of the sentence about
    As i want to update monogame graphics in OR v1.4
    was not entirely clear to me.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

With OR stable 1.4 came support for latest version of ReShade.
    I can confirm that, just today i installed latest version ReShade (Version 5.1.0) on ORNYMG Rev.123.
    I also want to mention, i am runing this on Windows 11.

Works just fine

Yes also works on stable version.