Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DieselWest website.

Default DieselWest website.

Hey yall, recently got MSTS with Open Rails up and running on my PC and im having a blast.

However, I was really interested in purchasing the West Colton route from 3D trains. It's just the route with no trainsets or anything else. (No problem) It told me to head over to dieselwest.com to aquire the SP Colton Packs 1 and 2 for trainsets and activities. Yet, I don't see them there in the gallery. I also have 0 idea on how to put in a request to DieselWest to purchase or acquire the files that are available in the gallery. Either, I'm too old, too dumb, or just dumb and old, but I have no idea how to put in a request. Much appreciated in advance. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Sector_Majority View Post
    However, I was really interested in purchasing the West Colton route from 3D trains. It's just the route with no trainsets or anything else. (No problem) It told me to head over to dieselwest.com to aquire the SP Colton Packs 1 and 2 for trainsets and activities. .............
    The name of the business was dieselswest.....plural.
    As far as I can determine, they no longer exist as a supplier of "stuff" for MSTS.......I think they closed up the shop about three years ago and their website merely contains an archive of images/docs/info about what they used to sell.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Try the following link: [email protected]

AJ

That is an email address, here is the website:-

http://dieselswest.com/
    Cheers
    Derek

I believe you have to be one of the chosen few and be able to walk on water. To get access to DW addons these days.

I bought dozens of their loco's 10 - 15 years back approx. It was as easy as clicking on an image on the site back then.

Not anymore apparently.
    Yma O Hyd

Do a search on the forum plenty of asking about DW
    Todd
    Iowa Chicago and Eastern Mason City Sub

For those new to MSTS/OR. Diesels West is really not worth the time and problems. Once a great place to shop, that stopped some 3-5 years ago. There are many other payware vendors out there that make great content and it's usually hassle free to make a purchase. West Colton. You'll have to make activities yourself since it's a real chore to get the activities and required items from DW. It's rather simple to do and there are a few utilities that can help you with that.

Quote Originally Posted by derekmorton View Post
    That is an email address, here is the website:-

http://dieselswest.com/
    The Colton Route - http://www.3dtrainstuff.com/
    The packs are from Dieselswest

Mike

There are activities for this route that are hosted at 3dtrainstuff.com URL is http://www.3dts-services.com/downloa...1_10_setup.exe
    Charles

Quote Originally Posted by seagoon View Post
    The name of the business was dieselswest.....plural.

I didn't even notice it was plural. I thought it might have been a moniker or an alias they were using. "Diesel West":P
    Thank you for the information though! Looking through all of these older websites is a real trip, its like they stopped in time.