Everything by Paul Charland
    https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/tslib....rchid=21291294

Payware that I own:-
    Bodiddly RR

Please list you own for our new member Sector_Majority
    Last edited by derekmorton; 05-05-2022 at 11:19 PM. Reason: spelling
    Cheers
    Derek

Buffalo,available here,is so full of switching that it is almost impossible not to get lost in it. Also{I may have mis-remembered the proper name}Jersey City-Newark is another great switching Route,along with Springfield Terminal. If I can remember others or find others,I will let you know. Brian

London and Port Stanley - Lots of switching, interchanges with three railroads, a car float, some main line through open country, local passenger service, scenery very well done, and entirely prototypical. Comes with authentic equipment.

Agreed... Buffalo --- in the library as buffalo_reupload.zip --- which has an excellent template at Skyline Computing and also BLW_ZT has an excellent Buffalo trainset.

Also the little mentioned... Alameda Belt Line V2 -- switching at the port of Alameda and also has an activity template.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

I've always tried to include switching in my routes.

The IRM is the ultimate switching opportunity. Trying to fit your favorite cars or engines into a storage barn, putting together trains for the mainline excursion... putting them away....

No equipment provided. It's made to showcase your collection across 150 years of railroading where putting a GG1 with a set of E9s and some Zephyr cars and a heavyweight observation car on the end is normal....

MLTs LS&I is a possibility,especially if you like to load ore and then unload at the Dock. Cajon Pass 4{available here} also has plenty of switching opportunities including West Colton,Barstow and much more. Brian

LaSalle Rockford & Central (available here) for fictional or semi-prototypical IC runs.

Although fictitious, Northwest Line 6 offers plenty of switching with both CN and CP. Birmingham 2 also has lots of switching.

add timesaver to this small but big in its own way just watch out for the trains passing by.

Does Sea View Count? If so, that is one of the routes that I have.