Thread: V Scale Creations

Default V Scale Creations

As many of you may know, Marc Nelson of 3D Trains is undergoing some health issues and very likely other life circumstances. This has resulted in Marc's "3D Trains" domain expiring. This is further impacted by the fact that the web space Marc used, has also expired.

The web space for V Scale Creations was a provision thru Marc and "3D Trains".

With the passing of 3D Trains, and the web space that hosted it, so to, passes V Scale Creations.

For several days now, my VSC web pages are no more. They will not be returning.

I have begun the process of learning what I need to do in order to secure my own web space for my personal interests.

In the meantime, the near-20 year run of V Scale Creations has come to an end. It would have been nice if these circumstances were within my control so I could have offered a "closing" notification, but alas, the circumstances prevented such.

Once I have my own web space again, if practical do so, and if I chose to do so, I may have a single VSC page thereon that will offer select VSC "Legacy" products. However, being very candid, it remains to be seen whether or not I shall revive a small page for select VSC products on any future web presence I may have.

In closing, I offer a sincere THANK YOU to all that have purchased VSC products over the past 2 decades. It was very much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Andre Ming
    V Scale Creations
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Andre Ming
    V Scale Creations.com R.I.P

Andre, Thank you for all you have done over the past two decades. I still remember how excited I was doing my first payware purchase and it was the Ozark Northern..
    Jim

My sympathies Andre...
    I remember the "good ol' days" at V Scale Creations! I have all of your routes and consider them, along with Rich Garber's, to be some of the best routes out there.
    Wish it was possible to turn back the hands of time to the way things were but that ain't gonna happen for sure.
    I hope you're able to come up with a solution to be able to offer your fine creations so that others might enjoy them as I have and still do.
    I also hope things turn out well for Marc.

Phil

Born and raised in Brooklyn N.Y., now live in Hamilton Township, N.J., USA.

Andre, If you are able to get a site, that would be great, as I would very much like to purchase Ozark Northern, as at the time the site was up recently, I didn't have the funds!!! When I did, the site was gone!!! Major BUMMER!!! I have the A & O route and love it!!! What I don't recall is what the folders the trains and stock are in? I have been out of the scene for some years, after losing my hardware and software from a power spike!!! It would be a shame if you couldn't sell them any longer for more, new folks coming in to the hobby to enjoy them!!! Best of luck to you!!!
    Thanks in Advance! Sincerely, Joseph "Joe" Anthony Marchetti

Thanks guys, for your kind words.

As for getting back online: I'm currently trying to explore/learn what my options are. It's quite overwhelming.

Hopefully, in time, I'll tackle understanding all that would be involved and VSC can at least have a page off a new personal site.

Time will tell.
    Andre Ming
    V Scale Creations.com R.I.P

It is a curious phenomena around here --- that guy who never had the money --- until just after the storefront is shut down.

Even when certain vendors pre-announced the pending elimination of certain store stock and it became a last chance to buy it now or lose it forever, more people seemed interested in 'suggesting' they convert it to free content.

Andre, if you want to sell off of DigitalRails.com in the short term, let me know.

That site redirects all sales over to a Gumroad storefront, which I've found to be reasonable for their free hosting and transaction fees.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Nobody here suggested that Andre give his routes away for free.
    He's trying to find an outlet to continue the sale of his routes if at all possible.

Phil