Thread: I received this as a PM, but I can't help Him

Born and raised in Brooklyn N.Y., now live in Hamilton Township, N.J., USA.

Default I received this as a PM, but I can't help Him

Bonjour GG12332 mon problème est le suivant sur la route LGE-V4 au départ de la ligne PARIS-EST en bout de quai il y a un feu qui est toujours au rouge mais qui ne passe jamais au vert et qui de ce fait bloque systématiquement mon train pourrais-tu m'aider à résoudre ce problème j'utilise MSTS par avance un grand merci bonne fin de journée
    Thierry
    Hello GG12332 my problem is the following on the LGE-V4 road from the PARIS-EST line at the end of the platform there is a light which is always red but which never turns green and which therefore systematically blocks my train could you help me solve this problem I use MSTS in advance many thanks have a nice day
    Thierry

Maybe some of you can help Thierry!!! I don't know the answer/fix!!! I
    recommended that he post in the forums, as that's all I can do to help!!! Maybe, some of you more knowledgeable soles may know how to better help this gent!!!
    Thanks in Advance! Sincerely, Joseph "Joe" Anthony Marchetti

Could tell him to give this a try. Back in the old days when you ran into this it usually meant there was an oncoming AI train. The way we got the AI traffic to move was to bring your player train close the the switch, then back it up about twenty feet.

Paul :-)

Hi Paul,

That would work with MSTS . . . sometimes. But fix or not fix you'd never know why!

But if he's using Open Rails the location and signalling for every train currently running in an activity can be displayed in the F5 HUD screens.

edit:add==> In the OR Manual: 7.18.5 Extended HUD for Dispatcher Information
    regards,
    Last edited by Vince; 06-02-2022 at 06:18 PM.
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

That could be Vince, might have helped if the original post included a bit more information.

Paul :-)