Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Replying Problem

Default Replying Problem

Has anyone else been having trouble posting replies today? This is the fourth time I've replied today and the fourth time it takes a long time, then a pop-up comes up at the top of the page asking me if I want to leave the page. If I say yes, my reply doesn't show up, or it eventually does but after I've tried posting the reply again, then it shows up twice (and I can delete one) or if I leave I Trainsim I can't delete the second post.

Paul :-)

Yes, Paul, I get the same here down under!!
    Cheers
    Derek

Yes, at various times, no captcha login but a delay when I a start a session or reply to a thread.
    Edit and post and then save seems to work at normal speed.
    I think it's some form of the reCAPTCHA protection that's currently running.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

Same here, been doing it for a couple of days and regardless of whether I post from the main PC, laptop or iPad. Looks like the site gremlins have struck, again...
    Vern.

Been doing it here for around 3 days. If i try to post a quick reply i end up with two posts identical.

If i go advanced, it takes ages to add my post. But at least i only get one copy added.

Also get that cloudfare message when i join the forum. saying wait 5 seconds or something. Until i am verified, uuuuum i know who i am

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

OK, so it's not just me, just haven't replied to anything in a couple of days. I have this CAPTCHA pop-up in the lower right corner that stays in place as I scroll now, Nels said that's now normal.

I haven't got any captcha lower right screen, Paul.

Once i am in, forum screen is as it always was.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

This is what I see when I've come here for the last few days. The CAPTCHA pop-up at the lower right. I'm hovering my pointer over it in the shot so it expands, normally it's just the white part with the logo on it.

I'm not having the same problem this morning like I have been with it not wanting to post replies though.

I've had issues of slow login and the same reply isssues. Definately still a slow login though this last one was much faster.

Thanks

Sean

P.S. looks like the reply issue is gone now as well.
    Rail Transport Systems for Run8 Train Simulator V3
    Discord https://discord.gg/HDKbMDzdzm
    YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/SeanMurrellRTS

Quote Originally Posted by charland View Post
    This is what I see when I've come here for the last few days. The CAPTCHA pop-up at the lower right. I'm hovering my pointer over it in the shot so it expands, normally it's just the white part with the logo on it.

I'm not having the same problem this morning like I have been with it not wanting to post replies though.

No i don't get that recaptcha pop up Paul. Plus last few replies to posts have posted ok, in quick reply option.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd