Thread: RW Narrow gauge

Default RW Narrow gauge

Greetings all, I am getting back into Train Simulator and wanted to find an old route I used to use. Any ideas what it is or where I could find it? Narrow gauge.jpg

We really need a bit more information...

If you can't remember the name of the route, which country was it in for starters? Freeware or payware? There was a fledgling Durango and Silverton done for TS quite a few years back. For the UK I did a vague cover of the Vale Of Rheidol route in Wales and there was also a stab at the Talyllyn Railway available on CD from UK Trainsim. There are a couple of South African NG routes on Steam.
    Vern.

Only RW routes I know of that are NG are the Clear Creek and Durango & Silverton routes. I think there was a NG route in Nevada, but it used standard gauge track. Don't know why that one was labeled NG....... His enclosed pic isn't form any U.S. NG routes.

This is most definitely not a US route but the screenshot is so dark I cannot see more.

Looks like one of the NG tourist railways in Wales. No idea which one though, looking at the coaching stock.

It could be the Ffestiniog, but that is guessing.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd