Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ONR by Paul Charland

Default ONR by Paul Charland

Hello, just got through running a couple of passenger train activities, and they worked great.
    Now I went to run another and this is how the Activity TR-152 Started:
    ONR TR150 A.jpg
    The train moved, the RS unit moved forward, but then coupled to the two F-Units! And OR said there was "No Cab-View" available. The cab view is correct and in place, any suggestions? I am sure that even ONR did not use three units on a two-three-car train! :-)
    Log file shows nothing related to this situation. I will try the next activity and see what happens. Thank you for any help on this.

Well, it did work when I created it! I'll have to figure this one out or just rewrite it. Might take a day or two.

Paul :-)

Hi Don,

If you still have the MSTS editor, open the activity and change the player train back to ONR_TR_152. Somewhere along the line I must have changed it to Train 46 and it screwed it up.

Quote Originally Posted by charland View Post
    Hi Don,

If you still have the MSTS editor, open the activity and change the player train back to ONR_TR_152. Somewhere along the line I must have changed it to Train 46 and it screwed it up.

OK, I do not use any MSTS stuff, I have TSRE5 Editors in place and this is occurring:
    ONR TR-152 B.jpg
    I moved the offending RS unit #1301 out of the way, but the two F-Units do not show up, even though they are listed in the Consist they do not show up. BTW, this is the latest TSRE5. Funny about that, and when I tried Auto-Pilot, the two f-units just progress through the switches to the station without picking up the Passenger Cars.
    Great Route! I always look forward to your stuff, Routes and/or Rolling Stock.

No, the activity should start with one F, a combine and coach at the station. I'll have to post the act file.

OK, here's a new act file for ONR_TR_152 but I had to zip it to be able to upload it. Unzip it, copy the act file, and replce the one in the ACTIVITIES folder... and have fun.

Attached Files Attached Files

Don't download this Don, when I changed the player train it screwed up the times for station stops. I'll redo it tomorrow.

I just had a look through the North Bay yard on Google Earth. The image is from 2015 and there are no signs of any TEE Train car in the yard anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by charland View Post
    No, the activity should start with one F, a combine and coach at the station. I'll have to post the act file.

Wow! I just figured that the passenger cars would have to be picked up and snaked in reverse through the yard to the station to start their journey. In Auto-Pilot the f-Units did that quite well, I thought! :-)
    I will wait for the new-new Act File.
    Thanks again.

I did post it in the Ontario Northland thread in screenshots Don.