Thread: trainsimulations CP Mactier Trainsets problems

Thumbs up trainsimulations CP Mactier Trainsets problems

so i bought this Early Morning for more Stuff to add to my List and there horns are the Same Crappy Horn they Use for the AC44s GP9u SD40s and Plow i contacted them to get my Money back so well see what happends

Quote Originally Posted by Fish4890 View Post
    so i bought this Early Morning for more Stuff to add to my List and there horns are the Same Crappy Horn theyUse for the AC44s GP9u SD40s and Plow i contacted them to get my Money back so well see what happends
    . , . , .
    Charles

Really --- Horn???? Change it!

Quote Originally Posted by Fish4890 View Post
    so i bought this Early Morning for more Stuff to add to my List and there horns are the Same Crappy Horn they Use for the AC44s GP9u SD40s and Plow i contacted them to get my Money back so well see what happends
    What language are you using??
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Like Don posted..."Change it" a simple search in TS library of sounds brings up 443 files relating to horns. Surely a person of your discerning tastes and linguistic refinements can find a suitable replacement.

( message typed on my 1925 Underwood Number5 and sent in using pony express )
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

I needed a good laugh today.

You should really learn to master the art of aliasing sounds and even cabviews to your new locomotives... All it takes is dedication and commitment to actually doing what you want all of us to do. I'm not suggesting you should get a refund (which you obviously cannot). You should start thinking things through before making decisions like that. Sales on TS are final once you click "Buy Now". I'm just gonna hold my breath and hope you can follow through.

with the MC_AC44V3 Sound Set