Thread: Assistance With A Couple Russian MSTS Sites

Born and raised in Brooklyn N.Y., now live in Hamilton Township, N.J., USA.

Default Assistance With A Couple Russian MSTS Sites

Hi All!!! My first issue is the forum at trainsim.ru, I don't remember my password, and I could not find a Password Recovery Option!!! If some knows the sites management, please refer them to this post or let them know my issue!!! My Username is the same as here, but I think the G's are in lowercase!!! My email is attached to my username, but if you need it PM me here, I will forward it to you!!!

My next issue is with http://trainsimpack.ucoz.ru/load/ . The following links are dead, and if possible need to be corrected!!!

Электровозы для MSTS

ЧС7-053
    ЧС7-157
    ЧС7-068
    ЧС8-070
    ЧС7-055
    ЧС8-005

ALIAS - файлы для MSTS

Кабина для электровозов ЧС8

Разное

Станционная утварь Московской железной дороги Киевского направления v1.0
    Состав фирменного поезда №23/24 "Одесса"

Подвижной состав

Кабина для электровозов ЧС4квр (ЧС4з) версия 2.0
    Звуки для электровозов ЧС10, ЧС12, версия 3.5

Please contact the sites owner/webmaster!!! I copied the Cyrillic text for the ease of searching for the owner/webmaster, in case I got the section wrong!!! I searched for a Contact link or email address, using Googles Website conversion, but found none!!! If you can supply to me emails for both sites to contact the owner/webmaster, that would be great!!! Thank you to all able to help, I am most appreciative!!!
    Thanks in Advance! Sincerely, Joseph "Joe" Anthony Marchetti

Try to revive Elvis and John Lennon while you are at it.

Quote Originally Posted by geepster775 View Post
    Try to revive Elvis and John Lennon while you are at it.
    Gotta have faith my man!!!

Well, there is this geopolitical conflict going on right now between Russia and NATO that quite probably is disrupting internet traffic flows between that country and the rest of the world. First they censor TikTok and now Trainsim related hosting sites. Maybe, just maybe, they don't want their citizens exposed to the brotherhood of V-scale, since it just might provide the Russian population with ideas on changing the local management and ending the conflict.

Yea, I'd say that outside internet connectivity to/from Russia is no longer a given.

Well http://www.trainsim.ru/ works but no new trainsets since last Christmas. Anyway up and running apparently. My guess is that Ukrainen sites are down. (Guess why).

Just checking, http://trainsimpack.ucoz.ru/load/ works for me.

If you got to go into Russia to get an item, honestly rethink it. Those sites were hard to navigate before the war even started and they are notorious for downloading very bad viruses to your computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker57 View Post
    Well http://www.trainsim.ru/ works but no new trainsets since last Christmas. Anyway up and running apparently. My guess is that Ukrainen sites are down. (Guess why).

Just checking, http://trainsimpack.ucoz.ru/load/ works for me.
    The site works for me as well!! The problem is the listed links are dead!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GG12332 View Post
    The site works for me as well!! The problem is the listed links are dead!!!
    The site www.trainsim.ru works OK just like in the olda days.
    Yesterday I download a route with 1,17 Gb without any difficulty.
    Regards.
    Mateus

Yup you can trust www.trainsim.ru, they are serious and also have the site in English. For newbies try those oldest routes first, with the newest routes you must do some translate to get the stations names to work. I love that updated Stepanki route, it's biiiig. Russian engines have a different way to use their brakes, count on lots of emergency brakes before you learn it...

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker57 View Post
    Yup you can trust www.trainsim.ru, they are serious and also have the site in English. For newbies try those oldest routes first, with the newest routes you must do some translate to get the stations names to work. I love that updated Stepanki route, it's biiiig. Russian engines have a different way to use their brakes, count on lots of emergency brakes before you learn it...
    Yes, to run most of russian routes, we need to change the words in Cyrillic to latin alphabet, in files format tdb and trk and, in PATHS folder, the files pat (in its name and in its contents), using for that the Notepad.
    It's sometimes a long work because it needs to change names of stations and platforms in the file *.tdb, but it results.
    Yes again, we can trust site trainsim.ru
    Regards.
    Mateus