Thread: Mactier Sub no snow on some roads

Default Mactier Sub no snow on some roads

Hi Guys,

Has anyone else experienced a lack of snow on some of the roads when running TrainSimulations free Mactier Sub route?

Just wondered if there was a fix for this.
    Regards,

Nick

boffin0 on TikTok

Dell Desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree...

Yep, me also, but then I spoke with a fella near Spence and he said that the plows were working. ( I know, I know...no help, maybe there are no snow textures for the roads? Really cannot offer anything except a lame wisecrack )
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Steele View Post
    Yep, me also, but then I spoke with a fella near Spence and he said that the plows were working. ( I know, I know...no help, maybe there are no snow textures for the roads? Really cannot offer anything except a lame wisecrack )
    Snow plows here in North Alabama have been stored for the season. Both of them!
    Charles

I don't know if there's a fix for the no-snow roads. But I'm really hoping there's a fix for all the winter trees that don't have leaves. After all, where I live, many trees keep their leaves during the winter, so the lack of leaves on trees in Canada is obviously wrong.
    "My dog got loose once, what I did was show him his leash & he came running back, thinking it was time for a walk - stupid dog."

I copied

road2lane_dt
    road2lane_gr
    road2lanet_dt

From WINTER to SNOW and the problem went away.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuckoo View Post
    But I'm really hoping there's a fix for all the winter trees that don't have leaves. After all, where I live, many trees keep their leaves during the winter, so the lack of leaves on trees in Canada is obviously wrong.

Users are probably on their own with that one. Stuff like this is usually very individualized interpretation. There is no path to please everybody.

That's done the trick! Many thanks Mr Geepster ( or may I call you Willys...)
    Regards,

Nick

boffin0 on TikTok

Dell Desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree...

Quote Originally Posted by geepster775 View Post
    Users are probably on their own with that one. Stuff like this is usually very individualized interpretation. There is no path to please everybody.
    Lol...
    Yeah, I wasn't really being serious there. But thanks anyway.
    "My dog got loose once, what I did was show him his leash & he came running back, thinking it was time for a walk - stupid dog."